No announcement yet.

Nelo Vs 3XG Poll Who Wins And How

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelo Vs 3XG Poll Who Wins And How

Once again if you like to explain your answer feel free but I mainly want you to vote in the poll........................
    Nelo wins by TKO/Stoppage
    12.96%
    GGG wins by TKO/Stoppage
    35.19%
    Nelo wins by KO
    1.85%
    GGG wins by KO
    7.41%
    Nelo wins by UD
    12.96%
    GGG wins by UD
    11.11%
    Nelo wins by SD
    11.11%
    GGG wins by SD
    5.56%
    It's gonna be a katdamn draw again
    1.85%
    Ric Da Rula esta bien buenote es mi papi
    0.00%

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
    Once again if you like to explain your answer feel free but I mainly want you to vote in the poll........................
    80 views and 8 votes??????????

Comment

How you supposed to vote on a Canelo fight, man? Do you vote for what you think the action in the ring will justify, or for how you think the judges actually gonna score it?

Myself. I think GGG will deserve the nod in a close fight. Again.

How the judges gonna score it is anyone's guess.

Comment

Not making a judgement until I see some training camp footage of both guys. Think it's interesting that Golovkin opened a 2-1 favorite.

Comment

Comment

I said Golo kin will KO Canelo because he can't win a decision against Canelo in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              I said Golo kin will KO Canelo because he can't win a decision against Canelo in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                How you supposed to vote on a Canelo fight, man? Do you vote for what you think the action in the ring will justify, or for how you think the judges actually gonna score it?

Myself. I think GGG will deserve the nod in a close fight. Again.

How the judges gonna score it is anyone's guess.
                yeah i struggled to know what to put, golovkin will win the fight around 117-111 in most peoples eyes, easier this time round, but i think he'll get robbed worse this time and canelo gets the judges decision. i cant see a ko either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                  yeah i struggled to know what to put, golovkin will win the fight around 117-111 in most peoples eyes, easier this time round, but i think he'll get robbed worse this time and canelo gets the judges decision. i cant see a ko either way.

Comment

By the time the fight actually happens there will probably have been a couple of hundred polls like this one. I voted GGG will knock Canelo's head off. Mexican style. GGG is going to show Oscar who the B side is.

Comment

Working...
                    X