No announcement yet.

Anthony Bourdain found dead of apparent suicide in France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
    If he had an illness it can be treated. There’s just no good reason unless it was terminal. It better not be because his woman was ready to leave him.
    There need not be a good reason. If he wanted to off himself just to off himself thats good reason enough. Let him Rest In Peace. To bad. I liked the guy and his shows.

Comment

It's ironic, well maybe not so much, that Bourdain's death coincided with the Center for Disease Control just releasing a report stating that "U.S. suicide rates have climbed dramatically."

Comment

Wow I look forward to watching his show regularly RIP

Comment

never cared for his politics but his shows were educational and very enjoyable. great guy, but he was super edgy and seemed like an alcoholic though, so suicide isn't all too surprising. RIP

Comment

Dam, Avicii and Anthony Bourdain?

That rich and famous life ain't all it's cracked up to be I guess

Comment

https://people.com/food/anthony-bour...parts-unknown/

Read that recent interview and tell me if it sounds like a guy ready to call it quits

Zimmern also said Bourdain was the happiest he'd ever been
              Last edited by SunSpace; 06-08-2018, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                https://people.com/food/anthony-bour...parts-unknown/

Read that recent interview and tell me if it sounds like a guy ready to call it quits

Zimmern also said Bourdain was the happiest he'd ever been
                It doesn't make helluva lot of sense to be honest. I wonder if he left a note or other indication why he choose this.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                  This is hitting me hard. He was one of the only people I looked forward to.

As much as suicide is a sad issue in our world, I find it odd Bourdain's death was classified as that so quickly.

Let's not forget Bourdain did a show where he openly mocked Putin, only for Putin to retaliate against one of the people he interviewed--Boris Nemtsov, by having him shot in the middle of Moscow.

I always thought Bourdain was at risk after that happened, so now I look upon this wondering whether it's like those "he had a heart attack" deaths the Russians are known for.

I don't generally like to talk "conspiracy-ish," but I am willing to make an exception for one of my favorite people. He didn't have a perfect life, but his personality makes me doubt he did this to himself. Bourdain was resilient.
                  Oh. I didn't know he mocked Putin.

Comment

Genuinely loved his personality and his tv shows.

He lived a life worth living. R.I.P.

Comment

damn, R.I.P

Comment

Working...
                      X