Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valdez Loses Tooth, Suffers Jaw Injury in Tough Win Over Quigg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valdez a real champ.

Comment

Originally posted by patscorpio View Post
      these back to back to back wars...gritty brutal fight but this added some serious mileage on valdez....he's going to expire early if this keeps up
      My thoughts exactly. I was thinking that all the time during the fight. Quigg as well. That guy is damaged goods.

More concussions oncoming!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER OF you View Post
        oh no! he needs all his teeth to chew on that enhanced mexican meat.
        Sonora is the only state in mexico that delivers USDA/FDA standards on meat quality due to all the meat exported to AZ.
        No sea pendejo!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpoppa13 View Post
          Funny how quigg is the only one that cheated tonight and haterz are talking about Valdez
          They are haters but the. The stupid Chris say that there are not haters of mexican boxing on here.

Comment

Under the circumstances, Valdez put on a legendary performance. Fighter of the year.

Comment

having "loses" and "win" in the same headline makes for a slightly confusing read...or maybe I'm just drunk

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                God I love Valdez!! I like a lot of fighters as a big fan of the sport, but there are very few guys I consider myself a "fan" of. Valdez is that dude! Went against all his peoples advice and said IDGAF if this dude is a WW tonight, bring it on! Then in a gutsy performance, the best of his career, whoops that Neanderthal's ass while getting his jaw and teeth busted up. War Valdez! A truly great performance. Congrats and heal up champ, can't wait to see you back out there!!
                He is a badass. He has that true warrior spirit.

Comment

No, he needs it to chew on your mom.

Comment

The white dude cheated you dumb fuk!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpoppa13 View Post
                      Funny how quigg is the only one that cheated tonight and haterz are talking about Valdez
                      He's just hating because a MexiCAN took his girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X