Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe posters who claim they are super successful when they have high post?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe posters who claim they are super successful when they have high post?

*Count

I never believe them. Oh look at me, I'm great with women, have tons of money, and I'm super successful but I'm on here all day posting day in and day out. Do any of you believe these losers?

Lmfao nope, depends on what someone says I might take their word for it but it's the internet so as far as y'all are concerned I'm a 6'5 250 lb multi millionaire

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
      *Count

I never believe them. Oh look at me, I'm great with women, have tons of money, and I'm super successful but I'm on here all day posting day in and day out. Do any of you believe these losers?
      It's possible. Look at me. I am a successful farm-hand and a top salesman.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        It's possible. Look at me. I am a successful farm-hand and a top salesman.
        What do you sell?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          What do you sell?
          Let's face it: He couldn't sell free puzzy to the horniest d1ck in the world :hahahaha9:

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            What do you sell?
            Tell me the state you reside in and I will tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
              Let's face it: He couldn't sell free puzzy to the horniest d1ck in the world :hahahaha9:
              It's hard to ignore me but you can't find those references I asked you for.

Comment

Well we cant always generalize. Take me for instance. I am extremely busy and my bank roll reflects that yet i make time to post. I even pull over while driving just so that i can post lol and there is no special reason why i do it.
                1) we all share a similarity as boxing fans and i find you guys interesting.
                2) I simply love Boxing

I dont know if my post count is considered high but important thing is I go out of my way to interact with you foos.

Comment

Im off well and have the highest post count

I'm very Jewish

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Im off well and have the highest post count

I'm very Jewish
                    TBear, Bobbie, and Larry got you beat.

Comment

Working...
                    X