Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If We Can Negotiate McGregor Fight - No Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: If We Can Negotiate McGregor Fight - No Problem!

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao said on Friday that his handlers actually approached UFC superstar star Conor McGregor for a fight in April - when the Filipino star is expected to take a break from his legislative duties. "If we can negotiate it, I have no problem. It is OK with both of us," Pacquiao said when asked about reports he was seeking a match with McGregor who lost a megabucks boxing match in August against the unbeaten Floyd Mayweather.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is just getting sad. These guys just need to stop with this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      This is just getting sad. These guys just need to stop with this crap.
      If it weren't a living legend I would say yes, but if they can get a cash grab after being jerked for most of their career i'm all for it. I'm of the mind if you are HOF material and over 35 you should be entitled to fight whomever you want, you've contributed more than enough to the sport. That doesn't mean i'll watch it just like I didn't watch the Floyd fight either but I can't critique it.

Comment

It’s sad that no one really cared about pacquiao unless his name was mentioned with Floyd. He should just retire he’s had a great career.

Comment

Well, Barnum & Bailey shut down earlier this year, so we needed another circus to take its place. We had the Mayweather & McGregor circus, but it's left town. Guess it's time for the Pacquiao & McGregor limited-engagement sideshow.

Comment

PAC,OSCAR DELA HATER and ARUM once agian make FLOYD look like a genious. Lol.

Comment

Manny, get away.
              Get a good job with more pay and you're O.K.
              Manny, it's a gas.
              Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash.
              Last edited by Tatabanya; 12-08-2017, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                PAC,OSCAR DELA HATER and ARUM once agian make FLOYD look like a genious. Lol.
                And you are not making a case for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  And you are not making a case for yourself.
                  U said that to say what?

Comment

Pathetic pacquiao should just fake his death and save himself the embarrassment. And to tol it all off Floyd still winning smh

Comment

Working...
                    X