Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexander PEDvetkin lining up Christian Hammer for a WBO final eliminator.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander PEDvetkin lining up Christian Hammer for a WBO final eliminator.

C'mon now.

If Alexander PEDvetkin forces the mandatory on Joseph Parker, his backers will pay for the fight in Russia and Parker doesn't stand a chance. He will be outclassed, outboxed and knocked out. Parker couldn't lace the boots of an on-form, prime PEDvetkin.

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
    C'mon now.

If Alexander PEDvetkin forces the mandatory on Joseph Parker, his backers will pay for the fight in Russia and Parker doesn't stand a chance. He will be outclassed, outboxed and knocked out. Parker couldn't lace the boots of an on-form, prime PEDvetkin.
    Povetkin has been inactive and is getting old now, with proper testing I wouldn't be so sure as I would be a 35 year old, active Povetkin.

I still think he beats Parker in Russia though.

Comment

I would take Parker over Povetkin, close decision

Comment

I seriously doubt Parker takes that fight before attempting to unify. This probably means that he'll face Joshua in the first half of next year

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          I seriously doubt Parker takes that fight before attempting to unify. This probably means that he'll face Joshua in the first half of next year
          Yea it makes sense. He would get paid well for PEDvetkin but could earn three or four times as much getting starched by AJ.

Comment

Dont think itll get that far. I'm expecting Parker to get in the ring after Bellew/Haye to announce hes fighting the winner, like Klitschko did. Winner of those 3 fights Joshua in the summer. In the unlikelihood of Bellew coming out with the WBO, Bellew/Wilder unification in the summer. Joshua/Wilder at the end of the year for everything.

Comment

I think Tony Bellew is on record saying he doesn't want to fight AJ or Wilder. Says there's many Heavyweights out there just too big. I could see him fighting Joseph Parker like you said. I still wonder if there's the possibility of the Bellew vs. Andre Ward fight at Heavyweight for the WBO title...

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
                I think Tony Bellew is on record saying he doesn't want to fight AJ or Wilder. Says there's many Heavyweights out there just too big. I could see him fighting Joseph Parker like you said. I still wonder if there's the possibility of the Bellew vs. Andre Ward fight at Heavyweight for the WBO title...
                Thought he did say hed fight Wilder at one point. Did he calm down on the thought? Could definitely see Ward come out of retirement to fight Bellew though.

Comment

Working...
                X