Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Golovkin Won, These Results Are Typical With Canelo Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haahhaaa what else do you expect the roadrunner to say . You had your shot and blew it you salty fk.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
      after the canelo/lara fight there was ZERO demand for a rematch. and thats because of this clown running around the ring like a mouse. and anybody who says canelo fought similar vs ggg is blind. i had canelo CLEARLY beating lara and nobody except lara and his 3 fans want that rematch.
      THIS!!!

I've watched Canelo/GGG 3x already. And still have it 7-5 VERY close.

I REFUSE to watch the Lara/Canelo fight EVER again!!!! And I was there LIVE. Man I know defense. What Lara did that night??? Lara talked soo much sht before the fight. Said Canelo woukd have to kill him, blah ,blah, He was gonna KO Canelo.

He fkn was soo SCARED after a few rounds!!!! And I usualy NEVER say that about boxers. I kept looking at his corner and Lara was HURT BADLY by those body blows. That why he ran. He wasnt used to that. Canelo and GGG have WICKED body punches.l you NEVER even see coming.

All you have to do is compare Floyd and Lara compubox to know Lara ran... NO true boxing technician like Lara should have those bad of stats ahaoknst a plodder woth bad stamina.

If he would of engaged more he would of probably won. He didnt even set traps up.. He went FULL survival mode....But he also knew something we didnt know but suspected??? Je was HURT and called NO MAS!!!! And went full survival
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 10-07-2017, 04:42 PM.

Comment

I smell a haters is that you Lara?

Canelo went up and challenged GGG eventually but you didn't and even fought competitively with a guy everyone swore would knock him out!

Comment

I thought Trout beat Canelo hands down and thought the Lara fight could have went either way but I had Canelo squeaking out the win.

Comment

These guys are losing their mind

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                More of how hypocritical everyone else says, lara schooled canelo, but then say Canelo ran like a b*tch .....on another note I **** with sweet p heavy. Have his trucks on my way. You clearly are a fan of the science
                He did schooled ginger when he wanted. He should had done it more often and I blame him for it. He could has won that fight easy...

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                  He did schooled ginger when he wanted. He should had done it more often and I blame him for it. He could has won that fight easy...
                  You're right. He lost that fight himself. He kinda played with him. But to me that was running. I'm a Cuban lara fan. And I was bored

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    There's like three articles a day about how Canelo lost.

Comment

My boy Lara still getting you guys' panties in a wad.

Lara will KO Gausha and depending on what happens, maybe someone decent will fight him next.

Comment

Working...
                      X