Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-23-2016, 01:23 AM #1
chuzando a tu vieja

Quoted: 4499 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,160,646,578,341,830,656.00
Total Points: 51,160,646,578,346,287,104.00
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 
Question [PLEASE HELP] What's Canelito going to do when GGG bullies him into a corner...

...and batters him, landing vicious sledgehammers to his face and shattering cheekbone and orbital bone, essentially putting him out on his feet...when he lands savage bombs to his ribcage that turn his guts into jello. When Canelo finds himself looking at the canvas for the 5th time in 5 rounds...when he can barely feel his own face...when he's bleeding from both eyes, from his mouth, nose, and ears, when he can't see the punches coming? When he barely survives to the bell, round after round? When his very soul escapes his body and all he has left is his heart, and broken body? When his trainer looks deep into his eyes, in tears, clutching the white towel with a shaking fist?

I just want to know how Canelo is going to respond when GGG drags him into the deep ocean and ties an anchor to his feet. When he is driven to the point of no return. When his very manhood is stripped from him, when pieces of his face hang from GGG's gloves. What will Canelo do then?

Last edited by LoadedWraps; 11-17-2016 at 08:07 PM. Reason: spelling
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-23-2016, 01:27 AM #2
Bomb Zquad

Quoted: 2068 Post(s)
King Krusher has a reputation beyond reputeKing Krusher has a reputation beyond reputeKing Krusher has a reputation beyond reputeKing Krusher has a reputation beyond reputeKing Krusher has a reputation beyond reputeKing Krusher has a reputation beyond reputeKing Krusher has a reputation beyond reputeKing Krusher has a reputation beyond reputeKing Krusher has a reputation beyond reputeKing Krusher has a reputation beyond reputeKing Krusher has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,311,627,009,774,677,655,552.00
Total Points: 3,312,072,110,773,277,556,736.00
enjoy the fight - -jose- good time - R-U-S 2016: the year of the Bronze Bomber - Thurman Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
:beerchug: - -jose- Cheers man! - Beercules Next Stop H.O.F - 1hourRun in the trunk you go! - SugarKaineHook Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx 
It's on me... - Superbee Slavic Power - Weltschmerz No Message - #feelthebern Best wishes. - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - King Krusher Childhood Cancer - King Krusher Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - King Krusher 

Canelo will hand his manhood to GGG
King Krusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 01:30 AM #3
Machines break, I don't.

Quoted: 2825 Post(s)
G G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,164,704,754,974,148,526,080.00
Total Points: 135,170,729,383,446,156,673,024.00
Funny shiet we post - Bardock The brutal posts were legendary lol - Bardock hilarious, passionate posts - jas Hilarious , you deserve a cookie - jas for having your beautiful anthem in your sig - Dean_Razorback 
The Ricardo Mayorga Award for Class in Boxing Punditry - Winner (2014) - Dr Rumack Cheers bro!!! - Psylence83 thanks for the torrent #WarGGG - Dean_Razorback Congrats on poster of the year - jas Boxingscene Poster of the Year - Freedom2014 
Cheers. - Aztekkas Thanks for the link - mathed No Message - mathed ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Enjoy this Saturday's fights bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden 
GGG - Freedom. GGG Squad all day err day! They hate to see us on top! - Hype job What's your record for the most amount of times you've  masturbated yourself in one day ? I reckon we may be able to get you entered into the record books, you got too much time on your hands little sissy. - Scott. Weiland Peel my banana son, I own you. - Scott. Weiland For always telling the truth. - Santa_ 

Canelas mom be like come to the sea we have no gennidis

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
G G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 01:32 AM #4
Machines break, I don't.

G G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond repute
Funny shiet we post - Bardock The brutal posts were legendary lol - Bardock hilarious, passionate posts - jas Hilarious , you deserve a cookie - jas for having your beautiful anthem in your sig - Dean_Razorback 
The Ricardo Mayorga Award for Class in Boxing Punditry - Winner (2014) - Dr Rumack Cheers bro!!! - Psylence83 thanks for the torrent #WarGGG - Dean_Razorback Congrats on poster of the year - jas Boxingscene Poster of the Year - Freedom2014 
Cheers. - Aztekkas Thanks for the link - mathed No Message - mathed ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Enjoy this Saturday's fights bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden 
GGG - Freedom. GGG Squad all day err day! They hate to see us on top! - Hype job What's your record for the most amount of times you've  masturbated yourself in one day ? I reckon we may be able to get you entered into the record books, you got too much time on your hands little sissy. - Scott. Weiland Peel my banana son, I own you. - Scott. Weiland For always telling the truth. - Santa_ 

My son mi hijo nooo *whale tear*

Old 05-23-2016, 01:33 AM #5
SQUAD UP!

Quoted: 6755 Post(s)
1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 482,258,338,079,765,233,664.00
Total Points: 495,258,338,079,769,559,040.00
Haha, great gif - Santa_ Have a burger, man! - anthonydavid11 Gif G - BoxingFan85 Stay keepin' it 1hunnit mah nigga. - .:: JSFD26 ::. Spence is that truth - Santa_ 
P4P Gifmaker - -KULT- SHOWTIME!!! - -KULT- ... :) - MDPopescu You silly boy go mother give this she like very much whole family prostitute - !!!111 For supporting lower weight fights. Cheers!!!!!! - SLICK TURD 
Look it's Deontay Wilders c0ck. - "red You are a little pu55y who needs to stop sucking Deontay's c0ck. Grow up you wimp LMAO!!! - "red Stop trolling TROLL!!!!!! - "red Pretend it's your dream boyfriend Deontay Wilder. You closet homosexual. You're in love with Deontay lmao. - "red Get off Deontay's dick and ride this one - %100 
Deontay Wilder dick rider - %100 Windmill Wilder's biggest fan - %100 love from DW - %100 More dick for you - %100 UNIFICATION 2018 - One Champion, One Face, One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Outworn 

I mean........Im not looking forward to Canelo whooping on an old euro ; how old is Golovkin now? yeah we got enough time still got about 6 or 7 years left of our prime so you know.....
1hourRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 01:35 AM #6
Lounge Quant

Quoted: 5175 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,001,000,899,411,912.75
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

duck leading up tot he fight over some mine thing ala wilder/mayweather
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 01:36 AM #7
Machines break, I don't.

Canelas dad be like

its okay mijo *mexican tear* u can be a professional maraca shaker mijo
Old 05-23-2016, 01:37 AM #8
Machines break, I don't.

Canelas brothers be like

we dont know that vato anymore wey
Old 05-23-2016, 01:39 AM #9
Machines break, I don't.

While canela be like

Old 05-23-2016, 01:57 AM #10
chuzando a tu vieja

Quoted: 4499 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,160,646,578,341,830,656.00
Total Points: 51,160,646,578,346,287,104.00
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golovkin View Post
Canelas brothers be like

we dont know that vato anymore wey
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
!! anorak, andre ward, boxing, canelo alvarez, check hooks, j the unbiased, jas, jrosales13, larryx, maniac310, mayweather, new england, pacquiao, swagswag

User Tag List