Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye's purse should be withheld and donated to charity, he should be stripped..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    Another brilliant post by a Haye fan.

I love the bold face and differing font sizes.

Really helps get your awesomely well developed point across. :****you:
    i'm sure if you asked them nicely enough those two gayboy Klitheads will let you join them in an all oil man 3some

Comment

Harrison did exactly what he has always done, **** all and look scared stiff during the process

Comment

Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post
        a message to WLADISTHECHUMP

you STINK of FEAR that your Klithead loser is getting SMASHED in 2011
        Yeah, but it was supposed to happen in 2010. Not exactly worth bragging about when he keeps waiting until they are older. Vitali is 39 and Wladimir is 34. How old do they have to be before haye thinks they're old enough to fight? Kinda reminds me of hatton and his waiting to take on Tszyu until Tszyu had aged to 35.

Comment

David Haye is a con-artist, and the British paid out to a con-artist. HAHAHA, guy bets on himself fighting a complete stiff and does nothing for 2 rounds. Can't fix a fight anymore than that.

Comment

If Haye-Harrison was a fix then so was Wlad-Thompson,Wlad-Chambers,Vitali-Arreola and Vitali-Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
              David Haye is a con-artist, and the British paid out to a con-artist. HAHAHA, guy bets on himself fighting a complete stiff and does nothing for 2 rounds. Can't fix a fight anymore than that.
              "I had a lot of money on the third round as did my friends and family - so I didn't want to let them down by doing it too early." -- David Haye

He fixed the fight and told Fraudley to take a dive, both should be held responsible. But the Brit mugs should really take a look at themselves, if they are willing to pay for WWE, they are no longer boxing fans...

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                If Haye-Harrison was a fix then so was Wlad-Thompson,Wlad-Chambers,Vitali-Arreola and Vitali-Peter.
                The only ones on that list that were told to start fighting by the ref were Haye and Harrison...

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                  The only ones on that list that were told to start fighting by the ref were Haye and Harrison...
                  And?

If the fight was fixed surely the ref wouldnt of said anything if he knew the outcome.

Comment

It was an ugly mismatch. Audley looked like a frightened old man in there.

Why would David Haye, in his prime at age 30, choose to fight a 39 year old who has never had a significant win in his entire pro career?

Now, I believe old Audley wasn't involved in any kind of "fix".

But what IS crooked is Haye choosing a tomato can who he knows well and has sparred with a lot in the past, and then having his family and friends make bets on a third round KO. So in a sense, the fight was indeed fixed.

David Haye should be banned from boxing for this.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                      the way you try to defend your bumchums is embarrassing.

the Klitheads are getting DESTROYED by David Haye.

MASSIVE FACT.

Comment

Working...
                      X