No announcement yet.

Hypocrisy? You're all ******S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Everything starts somewhere , to make a big impact and to force the powers to be into moving their fat ass takes somebody with the public image as big as Floyd to make it happen across the board , nobody complained about AA having it in his contracts , other fighters have asked for it before and it hardly made a media ripple , now when Floyd asked for it and more importantly Pac runs away from it and now you have world spotlight , this " will " be implemented across all of boxing probably in the very least in all WT fights in time and you can thank Floyd for that day , you have no argument bud other than trying to bash Floyd thats why I dont respect your view concerning Floyd its as bias as hell .
    It made the media because Floyd and his family started a smear campaign against Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by R.M {7} View Post
      Yeah and you have a degree in medicine/blood right? no? you don't?

Funny, then why should take your opinion seriously? Oh both were notified? I seem to remember Pac did his urine sample after 12 hours of the notifications.

I suggest you go google, since that's what you're good for. Googling for 10 minutes then suddenly you know what's up.

****ing Alt smh.
      I think you're having serious trouble properly comprehending my points. What can I say? Typical *******.

My points held no reliance at all on being a student of the medical field or not. The points were simple to follow. The question is, do you think it's a good idea for someone who's using PEDs to continue using PEDs during negotiations of which are concentrating on strategic drug testing AND during a time where the public has their eyebrows raised at you? Of course not. So why should we be surprised if that "random" urine testing he passed means anything?

Again, I'm not saying he's using any or if he's not using any, I'm merely stating your sig has a flawed and weak defense, yet you use it to assume people should now be 100% sure he's not on anything. That's typical ******* for you.

As I lurked around here for the past 2 weeks when I found this site, I've noticed your posts have been among the most ******ed ones of all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        It made the media because Floyd and his family started a smear campaign against Pacquiao.

envy is a disgusting sin....and the mayweathers are a bunch of jealuos

classless uneducated human beings....

Comment

Smear campaign my ass.

Unfortunately for the Pacquiao camp, this is America - a land in which the people are cynical and history has taught us to suspect guilt when guilt is suggested. It IS Pac's responsibility to prove himself right in the face of these accusations, unfounded or not.

It was his choice to throw a temper tantrum and ***** about having his feelings hurt, and right or wrong Mayweather has come out the other side of this the innocent party - offer made and offer rejected by Pac. Offer made and offer accepted by Mosley.

Get over it, Pac-tards. Your boy didn't step up, and Sugar Shane did. Have fun watching him beat up a B-rate Clottey on the 50 yard line while the big boys do the real work.

Comment

this should be testing for all boxers

Comment

Working...
            X