No announcement yet.

I need some serious advice.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
    I feel you man, that's what I'm going to do. I was young not to long ago and believe me I did alot of **** I'm not proud of, but i've become a better person because of it. I have this problem with her because I want to put her on a pedestal because she's the baby and my Dad was so proud of her. I bet I'll be the same way with my daughter but she's 3 and I have a long way to go before I have to deal with some **** like this.
    there's 2 types of fear:
    1. that which you fear that you can do something about
    2. that which you fear that you can't do **** about

stress is the #1 killer and i think a lot of people add unecessary loads of it by fixating on the 2nd form of fear. with that type of fear, all you can do is ensure you took the best step in avoiding a ****ty outcome and then enjoy your life in the meantime. easier said than done of course but it's a good goal to focus on.

otherwise you stress yerself out and fuck your health up all just for same outcome (good or bad) that would have happend regardless.

Comment

I can't be bothered with your bull**** so have fun with your crayons and your toddler style artistry, I have bigger things to worry about then you.
      Yeah, like the dicks of the boys who are gonna be pumping your sister's ring black and blue.

Lol, come on man i'm just playin. You can't post actual pics of your sis on a forum and not expect stuff like that. Don't your boys make fun of you for it in real life? Me and my buddies always make jokes about **** like that.

Comment

Oh and by the way thats not my sister *****.
        Just out of curiosity though, which one is your "sister *****"?

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
          Yeah, like the dicks of the boys who are gonna be pumping your sister's ring black and blue.

Lol, come on man i'm just playin. You can't post actual pics of your sis on a forum and not expect stuff like that. Don't your boys make fun of you for it in real life? Me and my buddies always make jokes about **** like that.
          She's her own woman she can **** who she wants, that's not my point. My point is that I don't want her to ruin her life that she could have with a proper education. No my boys don't make fun of me in real life about it because they know her and are concerned about it themselves. I got what I expected here when I decided to make the thread. The cool people that I talk to on here gave good me good advice and then there was you. I know it's all in fun and i don't take **** like photoshoped pics seriously.

Comment

.....Well, I have a baseball game to coach in a little while so I will hold the advice for later. For now I just wanna say that your little sis is smokin hot. Those ugly rap ******s don't deserve to be in her presence.

Comment

She's her own woman she can **** who she wants, that's not my point. My point is that I don't want her to ruin her life that she could have with a proper education. No my boys don't make fun of me in real life about it because they know her and are concerned about it themselves. I got what I expected here when I decided to make the thread. The cool people that I talk to on here gave good me good advice and then there was you. I know it's all in fun and i don't take **** like photoshoped pics seriously.
              you cant tell her what to do. she has to find her own way. the only thing you can do is support her dreams. shell only resent you if you set her on the "right" path. what you think is right and what she wants to do are two different things.

you can have a heart to heart with her, tell her how you feel, and let her choose. and support whatever.

im sorry, but everyone has to follow their own path, and make their own mistakes. you cant keep her from getting hurt or making mistakes. thats how people learn.

it IS very cool of you to feel like you do tho. shes lucky to have you. and she needs to know no matter what, she can come to you.

good luck. hope she makes it.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                .....Well, I have a baseball game to coach in a little while so I will hold the advice for later. For now I just wanna say that your little sis is smokin hot. Those ugly rap ******s don't deserve to be in her presence.
                Thanks Peebs I appreciate that, it's those good genes bro! LOL
                Last edited by Two Clips; 03-31-2009, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post
                  you cant tell her what to do. she has to find her own way. the only thing you can do is support her dreams. shell only resent you if you set her on the "right" path. what you think is right and what she wants to do are two different things.

you can have a heart to heart with her, tell her how you feel, and let her choose. and support whatever.

im sorry, but everyone has to follow their own path, and make their own mistakes. you cant keep her from getting hurt or making mistakes. thats how people learn.

it IS very cool of you to feel like you do tho. shes lucky to have you. and she needs to know no matter what, she can come to you.

good luck. hope she makes it.
                  Thanks for the encouraging words.

Comment

Honestly man.

Worry about your own life. If you spend 90% whatever time playing big brother, you're going to die and then have nothing to show for it except a sister that doesn't appreciate the things you've done for her.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I didn't want that to sound cold/cruel whatever.

It's a fact of life. Your sister is grown up now.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X