Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY Times: Rosenstein wanted to wear a wire, secretly record Trump.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You know what's sad?

As bad as Bush Jr was, he still had better economic growth over his 2 terms than Obama did.

Obama sold out to the Globalists

so did Bush, but the push for globalism was further along during Obama's term

Obama sold out to Russia, to Iran, to North Korea, and to China

North Korea would not even have nukes if it weren't for Obama, and neither would Iran..... and the Uranium One deal was blatant treason

oh, and he also sold out to the UN..... when he broke his presidential oath and violated the US constitution by attending Bilderburg, and by accepting a role as head of the UN Security Council

you cannot serve two masters

Trump is simply reversing the absurd trade deals that allowed China to destroy thousands of American jobs and enable the Yuan to supersede the US dollar as the world reserve currency

btw, I don't even come from the US and I don't give a shlt about politics lol

a tadpole probably knows more than the average US citizen..... who supported Hillary, while frantically waving their stars n stripes wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      " he fat doe "

" he ugly doe "

It's interesting.

Almost everyone I know is thrilled with the direction of the country. Not just the economy.

Foreign policy, border security, taxes, breaking the stranglehold these shemale/feminist/communist groups had on public discourse. All of it. They have to struggle to compile a very short list of changes they disliked. Net neutrality pops up a lot. After that... Really not much. So indirectly, they love Trump.

And yet the majority of them still hate Trump & will never vote for him because he's an old orange whiteboy honkey with a golden toilet + late night TV hosts, basketball players, krusty the clown said not to.

I don't think they're bad people. It's just that a very tiny % of the human population have ever been required to exercise deductive logic or work with raw data at any point in their lives.

The voting habits and political preferences of most are barely even related things. They vote based on aversion to a face/personality and not wanting to be a social pariah in the eyes of Jimmy Kimmel.

Likewise I've spoken to hundreds of Hillary "supporters" and none of them really agreed with her about anything politically. They just couldn't pull themselves away from the TV, were sick of seeing Trump's face, and Hillary was the escape.

Honestly it's kind of comforting. It's easy to start believing half of the country are evil psychos, but then you remember they're "casuals".

They are to politics what your coworker who thinks chinese manny "Pow-KO" knocked out fred merryweather, and likes his own chances against both, is to boxing.
      Last edited by ////; 09-21-2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        It's interesting.

Almost everyone I know is thrilled with the direction of the country. Not just the economy.

Foreign policy, border security, taxes, breaking the stranglehold these shemale/feminist/communist groups had on public discourse. All of it. They have to struggle to compile a very short list of changes they disliked. Net neutrality pops up a lot. After that... Really not much. So indirectly, they love Trump.

And yet the majority of them still hate Trump & will never vote for him because he's an old orange whiteboy honkey with a golden toilet + late night TV hosts, basketball players, krusty the clown said not to.

I don't think they're bad people. It's just that a very tiny % of the human population have ever been required to exercise deductive logic or work with raw data at any point in their lives.

The voting habits and political preferences of most are barely even related things. They vote based on aversion to a face/personality and not wanting to be a social pariah in the eyes of Jimmy Kimmel.

Likewise I've spoken to hundreds of Hillary "supporters" and none of them really agreed with her about anything politically. They just couldn't pull themselves away from the TV, were sick of seeing Trump's face, and Hillary was the escape.
        You have just perfectly described grubers and superfans, who sadly make up a decent chunk of the electorate.

Comment

btw, I don't even come from the US and I don't give a shlt about politics lol

a tadpole probably knows more than the average US citizen..... who supported Hillary, while frantically waving their stars n stripes wtf?
          And yet you're more up to speed on the reality of the situation than ANY of the American grubers and superfans on this forum.

Props to you for doing the research and being intellectually honest.

Comment

It's interesting.

loool

they are fkn idiots

listen, imho..... FCUK Trump

know why..... ?

because Trump has one policy..... America is #1 , and fcuk everyone else

well, I don't live in America, I am " everyone else "

but to see Americans riddled with irrational hatred for a guy who has pledged to make them #1 ..... is beyond laughable..... especially considering the GREAT job Obama and Hillary did of selling out the US to foreign powers with a globalist agenda

like I said, a tadpole probably knows more about US politics than the average US citizen

Comment

loool

they are fkn idiots

listen, imho..... FCUK Trump

know why..... ?

because Trump has one policy..... America is #1 , and fcuk everyone else

well, I don't live in America, I am " everyone else "

but to see Americans riddled with irrational hatred for a guy who has pledged to make them #1 ..... is beyond laughable..... especially considering the GREAT job Obama and Hillary did of selling out the US to foreign powers with a globalist agenda

like I said, a tadpole probably knows more about US politics than the average US citizen
              Yeah, a lot of it is just toddler wordgames.

I support nationalist parties all over the world in Europe, Asia, the Middle East because empirically speaking self-care is globally beneficial & contains negative phenomenon while lopsided bloc alliances & satellite/proxy state schemes are responsible for most (all?) of the largest social collapses & contagious violence our species has experienced.

Leftist response: "So u support admitted nationalists aka ppl who think ur inferior n would beat u up?"

Our liberal ******s believe Salvini wants to beat us all up and force us to speak Italian. Meanwhile their liberal ******s think Trump wants to kill all of their non-blond haired citizens cuz they remind him of Mexico. That's exactly what nationalism means, after all!
              Last edited by ////; 09-21-2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                You know what's sad?

As bad as Bush Jr was, he still had better economic growth over his 2 terms than Obama did.
                It's because Bush Jr managed to co-exist peacefully with fish. He didn't want any drama from the scaled ones and they left him alone to do his thing after his declaration of peace.

Comment

this is why most Americans hate Trump.....

because late night TV hosts.... basketball players.... and krusty the clown.... told them to
                  ..... forget about rubbish like the economy.....

..... you super-important people, who are exercising your super-important right to whine like sheep and play follow-the-leader..... are much more important

Comment

Fire Rosenstein

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Still not as dumb as Obama’s visiting 57 states, calling Hawaii Asia, or saying that the the Middle East is an issue that has plagued the region for centuries, among many others...

You’re right, Trump used the word “water” instead of “precipitation”, and that makes him a dumb white redneck.
                      ...or when in Vienna, Dear Leader said he didn’t speak Austrian LOL! Or when he said we Americans built the inter-continental railroad (gee - didn’t know we could drive to Europe!) or my favorite, “Navy corpse-men” .
                      Yep, according to the Dems, he was the smartest president ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X