Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cyrus the Great, and Now Donald Trump!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Cyrus the Great, and Now Donald Trump!

Cyrus the Great freed /rescued the Jews from captivity. Then, gave my ancestors permission and money to rebuild out Temple, in Jerusalem.

Isaiah 44:28
    It is I who says of Cyrus, 'He is My shepherd! And he will perform all My desire.' And he declares of Jerusalem, 'She will be built,' And of the temple, 'Your foundation will be laid.'"

There is so much more to why king Cyrus did for jewish people.

Now, we have Trump! The US embassy is built in Jerusalem, many other nations will move their embassy’s from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. I never, ever imagined I’d see in my lifetime this happen.

Israel found a extremely large natural gas reserve, and is an energy exporter. Jordon gets water and gas from Israel...

I know these things probably don’t matter to many. But, I’m seeing biblical prophesies come to fruition in rapid succession.

Guys, this guy breaks down the Trump Aministrations power moves in the Middle East. PLO delegation, delegation, being kicked out of washington, Nikki Haley also warned other countries who receive US charity money, and criticize President Trumps policies, America, etc... out gonna get the stick... no more carrots for complainers.

The Muslim world is dividing, Iran is saber rattling, Israel is ready.

Things are crazy now. Scary crazy, many countries are calling each other out, and it seems like people haven’t learned that wars archive very little..

In a way, in a crazy way, I think our political learners want us kept in fear, so we can be controlled sooner..
    I don’t know. I feel for the Syrian people. They deserve peace and prosperity.

Comment

The Jerusalem Embassy Act was passed in 1995 with the goal being to recognize Jerusalem as the official captial of Israel, and to have the US embassy built in Jerusalem by 1999.

The legislation was passed, but the document never received a presidential signature by neither Clinton, Bush nor Obama to become an official law.

Trump signed it less than a year into his presidency. A promise kept among his many, many others whether it came to economy, international trade, military and foreign policy. And he is not afraid to stand up to the major threat of radical Islam, and say it like it is, unlike Obama whose little balls melted at the though of saying anything bad against Islam, let alone doing anything about it.

Trump delivered more than any politician, probably even moreso than Reagan.

Good to see you’re starting to look at Trump from a different point of view, and judge him by his actions, Zaroku
      Last edited by Vlad_; 09-18-2018, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        The Jerusalem Embassy Act was passed in 1995 with the goal being to recognize Jerusalem as the official captial of Israel, and to have the US embassy built in Jerusalem by 1999.

The legislation was passed, but the document never received a presidential signature by neither Clinton, Bush nor Obama to become an official law.

Trump signed it less than a year into his presidency. A promise kept among his many, many others whether it came to economy, international trade, military and foreign policy. And he is not afraid to stand up to the major threat of radical Islam, and say it like it is, unlike Obama whose little balls melted at the though of saying anything bad against Islam, let alone doing anything about it.

Trump delivered more than any politician, probably even moreso than Reagan.

Good to see you’re starting to look at Trump from a different point of view, and judge him by his actions, Zaroku
        He’s delivering on promises! Dem Democrats can’t fade his shine! He’s on the Temple coin. He is da man. All these live at home kids, and their liberal parents can’t slow the Trumpster Down.

Comment

God's anointed

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            God's anointed
            Amazing isn’t it... God called him out by his name, about Cyrus.

When Trump was running, so many Rabbi & Christian Church leaders picked him to win.

Prophetic times, many secular Jews are coming back to GOD.

Comment

Working...
            X