No announcement yet.

One cool thing about being an ex-fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One cool thing about being an ex-fighter

Besides being able to defend myself, I can watch any Netflix series (Weeds, Shameless, entourage and that one meth show) multiple times just like it was my first viewing. Watch it a second time and it's just about like seeing it for the first time, again.….Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 09-16-2018, 08:31 PM.

Hey you made this same thread a month ago!!!

Just kidding, Rockin'

Comment

Relive a facesitting from a BBW in a 69er, while exploding in her lard mouth over and over until you goop becomes watery soup...

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
        Relive a facesitting from a BBW in a 69er, while exploding in her lard mouth over and over until you goop becomes watery soup...
        That's just sick...…...Rockin'

Comment

It's my dream to have larger woman (but not too big) sit on my face. Not for the purpose of me eating her puss though, which makes it more difficult to arrange. Like I'd just want her to sit there for quite a while and every so often let me take a few breaths.

Comment

I don’t see how that has anything to do with being a ex fighter all I see is you’re a ex fighter and would get beat up by someone who still fights.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              I don’t see how that has anything to do with being a ex fighter all I see is you’re a ex fighter and would get beat up by someone who still fights.
              The price that one pays to strut in the adrenaline... You must be a simple man if you can't see, it's about the mind...Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 09-16-2018, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Hoosh.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  Besides being able to defend myself, I can watch any Netflix series (Weeds, Shameless, entourage and that one meth show) multiple times just like it was my first viewing. Watch it a second time and it's just about like seeing it for the first time, again.….Rockin'
                  one good thing about being a boxing scene member... i can be anyone, anything and whatever i can be.

heeeey i can be rocking. i was a former fighter. i was in the ring before.. i punched, i ducked, i dodged and i float in the ring like Ali. hooray.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
                    Hoosh.....
                    It's simply a joke about my memory, yet it's 100% accurate...…..Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                    X