Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White privilege is when you have a white man kill his pregnant wife and two kids, a white supremacist kill a black girl by slashing her throat, but be up in arms about some illegal killing a white girl. Oh that one will get full media coverage, have Trump and his fellow Nazis wanting a wall, lump every Latino together like we're all criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Uggh now you are trying to pretend you posted it for another reason.
      The title of this thread was clearly not an indication of the contents of the thread. Don't you understand?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        The title of this thread was clearly not an indication of the contents of the thread. Don't you understand?
        Yeah, it was an example of a lack of punishment for someone who is not white.

If you want to interpret that as me totally saying it does not exist, it takes a special kind of flawed logic. My 139 IQ is too low, and it takes that special 145 IQ to have such logic, I guess...

But blacks and latinos can just keep on victimizing themselves... It’s their strongest attribute nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          White privilege is when you have a white man kill his pregnant wife and two kids, a white supremacist kill a black girl by slashing her throat, but be up in arms about some illegal killing a white girl. Oh that one will get full media coverage, have Trump and his fellow Nazis wanting a wall, lump every Latino together like we're all criminals.
          Every illegal is a criminal. You have greater chance at stopping an illegal from killing a citizen by enforcing our laws than the other murders you mentioned and no the illegal killing the white girl was not a bigger story once the MSM found out it was an illegal that killed her they quit talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
            Every illegal is a criminal. You have greater chance at stopping an illegal from killing a citizen by enforcing our laws than the other murders you mentioned and no the illegal killing the white girl was not a bigger story once the MSM found out it was an illegal that killed her they quit talking about it.
            It's surprisingly difficult for many to admit this. However, if I crossed the border illegally into Mexico, these same people will often say that I should be punished and would call me a criminal. Such hypocrisy.

Comment

A criminal on stolen land. Got it whiteboy. I have a greater chance of getting shot by some gun toting inbred trailer trash like you wonder bread. Or some trigger happy pig patrolling for darker skinned people.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                A criminal on stolen land. Got it whiteboy. I have a greater chance of getting shot by some gun toting inbred trailer trash like you wonder bread. Or some trigger happy pig patrolling for darker skinned people.
                Your weak ancestors got their asses beat and got it took. Not once but twice. When the Spanish came they ****ed your stone age ancestors into a new people then when my hillbilly ancestors came they took over half of what you claim. Think about it.. You're in here crying about being a victim. You're admitting inbred trailer trash got the better of your people.

Comment

Your weak ancestors got their asses beat and got it took. Not once but twice. When the Spanish came they ****ed your stone age ancestors into a new people then when my hillbilly ancestors came they took over half of what you claim. Think about it.. You're in here crying about being a victim. You're admitting inbred trailer trash got the better of your people.
                  Damn, this is a brutal KO. Like Tyson Vs Marvis Frazier.

Comment

Comment

Privelage is just as real and just as prevalent as injustice.

But what the **** can you do about it.

best we can do is look after ourselves the best we can with the best we got.

Comment

Working...
                      X