Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hurricane about to f**ck up North and South Carolina.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane about to f**ck up North and South Carolina.

GGG Gloveking, are you making preparations?

I'm going to caulk up the bottom of the trailer making it watertight so it floats. While the rest of those tweakers are sinking and drowning, I'll be smoking meth and smiling

But seriously, I'm getting a big cooler, some extra food, and preparing for the worst. We're going to get pounded

Comment

Wilmington, North Carolina (CNN)The southern East Coast of the United States is bracing for the arrival of Hurricane Florence as the storm -- already packing winds of up to 140 mph -- nears Category 5 strength.

More than 1 million people face mandatory evacuation orders in coastal areas of Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
      https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/11/u...wxc/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        I'm going to caulk up the bottom of the trailer making it watertight so it floats. While the rest of those tweakers are sinking and drowning, I'll be smoking meth and smiling

But seriously, I'm getting a big cooler, some extra food, and preparing for the worst. We're going to get pounded
        Cool. You will be BS' man on the ground. Share updates with us whenever you can.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Cool. You will be BS' man on the ground. Share updates with us whenever you can.
          If a tree falls on my car, I'm going to cry

Comment

Hope you and your family are ok dude.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Hope you and your family are ok dude.
              Thanks, I appreciate it. I just hope it moves through, rather than stall like Isabel (I think) did. That **** dumped water on us for days, and did millions in damage downtown

Comment

Drive to another state and stay in a cheap motel for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Drive to another state and stay in a cheap motel for the day.
                  If it hits SC like the model shows, I don't think I'll get but so much. If it hits further north is when I'll think about leaving. I was thinking it was hitting closer before I checked this morning

Comment

If you're smart, you park your car like this person did.

Comment

Working...
                    X