Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Didn't Feel His Punches - I Won This Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
    This was Shawn Porter's Show and Belt, Danny, fck out a here.

Damn....lol

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      Look it was a close fight! Showtime just threw more punches! Plain and simple.

Had Danny landed a few punches that staggered Showtime demonstrating his power. Or had Showtime went down once again demonstrating Danny's power, than maybe he could have squeaked out a victory.

But that didn't happen.
      I agree....

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
        danny the sore loser crybaby. sorry boyo but al gaymon ran out of gift decisions for you!
        Kill that gay talk....It was a close fight, Danny only got 1 gift & Al is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          Should have been a draw. Garcia landed the harder cleaner punches.
          Yes he did but I think Danny gave away a round or 2 cuz porter was too busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Theosis26 View Post
            Clear win for Porter & it's better for boxing. Karma finally came back to take a chunk out of cherry Garcia & I'm enjoying every second of it
            Danny is no cherry, he is a solid fighter. porter did win a CLOSE fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
              No you didn’t win Danny. People would respect it more if you just gave your opponent respect and said he was the better man cause he was. Just like Robert Easter did with Mikey. I wasn’t a fan of Easter then I saw how he was after defeat and am a fan now. You got away some gifts already be grateful for those. Imagine how Herrera and Peterson felt kicking your ass and taking an L.
              He beat LP, LP started to late.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                You think bob would do it though? bob is the main hurdle to get passed to make these fights & Bud just signed a 3 yr. deal.
                Based on what Bud said, he can fight anybody he wants. I'm not sure what TR's stable of WW fighters is looking like at the moment, so they may have no choice but to make fights outside their stable. Bud can't become as great as he wants to be if he can't get a fight with the other champs.

Comment

Working...
                X