Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Broner wins will he be at elite lvl again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, but it's a very good start to a comeback.

I honestly don't see him even getting passed Vargas, so this would actually be a very good win for Broner at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Demarco imo
      Demarco is not better than Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Demarco is not better than Vargas.
        Demarco was the number 1 guy in the division. Vargas is most known for hurting Bradley with 10 seconds left

Comment

Demarco was the number 1 guy in the division. Vargas is most known for hurting Bradley with 10 seconds left
          demarco was number 1 cause literally 4 guys ahead of him moved up in weight. his resume wasn't anything great at the time. he was #1 by default if anything and it was still a dubious ranking. linares was moving up in weight when they fought and wasn't ranked at 135 and molina was ranked #10 i believe. in comparison burns had beaten katsidis, moses, and kevin mitchell so he definitely should have been ahead of demarco but demarco got that bump cause he was on american tv. that was an extremely generous ranking and great timing i would say
          Last edited by daggum; 04-19-2018, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
            Vargas is no pushover and if Adrein wins this I think it puts him back in the mix alot.
            So Manny is washed up for easily beating Vargas but Broner has a chance to be 'elite' again by beating him? ........SMH........

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              demarco was number 1 cause literally 4 guys ahead of him moved up in weight. his resume wasn't anything great at the time. he was #1 by default if anything and it was still a dubious ranking. linares was moving up in weight when they fought and wasn't ranked at 135 and molina was ranked #10 i believe. that was an extremely generous ranking and great timing i would say
              I love when you pretend to know what you’re talking about. Linares was already champ at 126 and 130 and had 3 fights above 130 before facing demarco. 3 fights is still considered “moving up”?

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                Broner was never "elite"...just like Carl Froch...he was solid B Level at best, NEVER A Level...
                Fitting name calling Froch 'B' level.

Comment

Not elite but it’s prob his second best win
                  definitely better than demarco

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
                    Vargas is no pushover and if Adrein wins this I think it puts him back in the mix alot.
                    Elite? Again?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      definitely better than demarco
                      Who has Vargas beat? Before the Ali fight Vargas best win was also demarco lol. 2 years after broner beat the crap out of him

Comment

Working...
                      X