No announcement yet.

Joshua vs Povetkin will be a good fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
    You'd be surprised again, like how you were in the Joseph Parker fight. You'd be surprised at how durable Povetkin is, and how difficult he will be to KO. Povetkin can actually fight on the back foot. He steps out of range regularly to avoid punches. And he stays out of range, until he gets the timing to get into range.

Wilder will never fight Povetkin! So that one's already out of the picture. But Povetkin would do much better against Wilder, than how Duhaupas did. And Wilder would struggle far more against Povetkin, than he did against Duhaupas. Duhaupas is a sample for how Wilder and Povetkin would perform against each other.

Povetkin is also the more skilled boxer than Wilder. And punches arguably just as hard.
    Most boxers are more skilled than Wilder .

Wilder most effective strength is being 6'7 . Counting on one punch is also narrowing for him ,it wont last forever .

We will see , the Joshua fight will probably happen next .

The Parker fight didnt shock me i had him winning 2 rnds the same number i predicted if it went 12 .

It would have no bearing on how i see Joshua dealing with a come forward fighter .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Most boxers are more skilled than Wilder .

Wilder most effective strength is being 6'7 . Counting on one punch is also narrowing for him ,it wont last forever .

We will see , the Joshua fight will probably happen next .

The Parker fight didnt shock me i had him winning 2 rnds the same number i predicted if it went 12 .

It would have no bearing on how i see Joshua dealing with a come forward fighter .
      You predicted Parker would get KO'ed by Joshua and would be taking a beating. None of those things happened!

I had the fight closer. I had Parker winning 4 or 5 rounds against Joshua. Neither guy landed much punches on each other but Parker did out land Joshua in multiple rounds. As the case vice versa.

Go back and watch Johan Duhaupas's fights against Povetkin and Wilder and then come back and tell me if Povetkin won't last 12 rounds against Wilder. Povetkin is better than Duhaupas in pretty much every department. Povetkin would do MUCH better than Duhaupas did against Wilder!

There are many guys who can last 12 rounds against Wilder and can arguably beat him. Wilder has faced only two PRIME opponents from the top 10. Bermane Stiverne and Johan Duhaupas. Both who he failed to cleanly KO! Povetkin is better than both!

I think Joshua would beat Povetkin but not by KO. Most likely by decision. Povetkin is more durable than you think he is. And he isn't very easy to catch cleanly with multiple punches in succession.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
        You predicted Parker would get KO'ed by Joshua and would be taking a beating. None of those things happened!

I had the fight closer. I had Parker winning 4 or 5 rounds against Joshua. Neither guy landed much punches on each other but Parker did out land Joshua in multiple rounds. As the case vice versa.

Go back and watch Johan Duhaupas's fights against Povetkin and Wilder and then come back and tell me if Povetkin won't last 12 rounds against Wilder. Povetkin is better than Duhaupas in pretty much every department. Povetkin would do MUCH better than Duhaupas did against Wilder!

There are many guys who can last 12 rounds against Wilder and can arguably beat him. Wilder has faced only two PRIME opponents from the top 10. Bermane Stiverne and Johan Duhaupas. Both who he failed to cleanly KO! Povetkin is better than both!

I think Joshua would beat Povetkin but not by KO. Most likely by decision. Povetkin is more durable than you think he is. And he isn't very easy to catch cleanly with multiple punches in succession.
        I predicted IF it did go 12 ,Parker wouldn't win more than 2 rnds which DID happen !

I will have the same here , Povetkin wont win more than 2 rnds in a distance fight and i dont think he sees mid rnds .

Wilder would have nothing to do with anything bc he doesnt have an aggressive style ,nor has he faced an equally sized /height wise Joshua ELITE skill type of fighter . It will be a one sided fight also until Joshua knocks him out which will be sooner than later .

Wilder has a punchers chance bc of his reach .

Povetkin ? Nope , it will look like a BASIC over matched opponent who just comes straight forward , easy work and your going tosee blood and bruises in this one but not coming from Joshua .
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-16-2018, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X