No announcement yet.

New Floyd interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

purple bologna wtf lol

Floyd likes to play the victim but don't do the crime if you can't do the time

And I hope this ends the "Who has prevented the biggest fight in boxing history from happening" questions.....It always has been and always will be floyd mayweather jr

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      fucc 5-0............
      50 and Pacquaio collaboration wont last long cause 50 can`t get along with anybody.

Comment

F$ck Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by ducksoup View Post
          purple bologna wtf lol

Floyd likes to play the victim but don't do the crime if you can't do the time

And I hope this ends the "Who has prevented the biggest fight in boxing history from happening" questions.....It always has been and always will be floyd mayweather jr
          Pac-troll don`t forget that Pac turned down 50/50 offer and 14 days cut off on random testing when Pac claimed that taking a test supposedly drained him.

Now times are changed 50 percent is off the table cause Pac does not do the numbers Floyd do and Pac have to take a random test with no cut off`s.If Mosley Ortiz and Cotto could do it with no problem so can Pac.

Comment

FM: Right now, I'm not focused on fighting. I'm focused on taking Mayweather Promotions to the next level with our top fighters.

AKA, I'm going to stay ducking.

Comment

floyd cant be a soldier for ****...hell, bootcamp would mess this boy up too..atleast in that jail , he was left alone....

and lol at ben thompson being honest..no floyd! he was careful with his questions coz he was afraid , you would freak out like you always do when asked real questions..

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                floyd cant be a soldier for ****...hell, bootcamp would mess this boy up too..atleast in that jail , he was left alone....
                Not having communication is worse. This will probably be difficult for you to understand but when you're placed in boot camp, the army, ordinary jail you eventually adapt to the new social environment.

When you're left on your own it is more difficult to adapt because it is unnatural for human beings not to communicate with one another. It's why isolation as a punishment is seen as a cruel and unnatural.
                _______
                Anyway it seems as though those 70 days matured Floyd, good on him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                  50 and Pacquaio collaboration wont last long cause 50 can`t get along with anybody.
                  Oh, I know.

Comment

Great interview. I'm loving his analysis of the Ward-Dawson fight and I agree with everything he said. I'm sorry to hear his experience in jail has dampened his enthusiasm for fighting. That's a damn shame really. And I think him and 50 will be back friends soon, but if not, they'll continue to prosper separately.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      Not having communication is worse. This will probably be difficult for you to understand but when you're placed in boot camp, the army, ordinary jail you eventually adapt to the new social environment.

When you're left on your own it is more difficult to adapt because it is unnatural for human beings not to communicate with one another. It's why isolation as a punishment is seen as a cruel and unnatural.
                      _______
                      Anyway it seems as though those 70 days matured Floyd, good on him.
                      that's why he cant be a soldier..... he was in there for 70 days...atleast he was by himself minding his own bussiness, writing&reading letters , playing cards , sleeping , exercising whenever he felt like it...he did'nt have to take orders 24/7 and was not forced to eat the food...he did'nt get yelled at , disprespected , punished on the daily basis ....****, what he went through wasnt worse than bootcamp at all...he 's just weak

Comment

Working...
                      X