Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we fight fans expecting to much from AJ rate his performance 1/5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll say 3, he won wide on the cards and controlled the entire 2nd half of the fight, but I wish he had been more aggressive and thrown more combinations. He looked a bit timid (Parker much more so though) and hesitant to let his hands go and get into exchanges. I'm a bit concerned that war with Wlad has changed his mentality a bit. Are we seeing a change in approach like Klitschko after his losses or Lennox after working with Steward? I hope not, cuz pre-Takam AJ was the most exciting fighter in the sport. Hope his next fight he is much more aggressive.

Comment

3/5

Parker has a good chin and he had a good gameplan of not getting KO'd...he frustrated AJ but Joshua still won pretty convincingly in my eyes.

Comment

3/5...Was a bit harsh on AJ whilst watching the fight. Now watching it back he did better than I first thought.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          you just make **** up to suit whatever pathetic agenda you have, first its an easy early knockout over a TERRIBLE opponent, then its 'what more could he do'?

Now you'll just pretend it was a dominant performance where he won every round because of the corrupt judging and refereeing, but you'll just ignore all that & lol @ you attempting to mock me for predicting two 12 & 15-0 prospects would meet in 3 years time to fight for the HW unification
          Joshua won comfortably enough at least 8-4 or i think 9-3.....you have always been a dummy on this site and you get more twisted every day.
          Guess what f@ckstick joshua just beat an undefeated champion to claim another title and he did over 12 rounds with good stamina.
          Suck on them hairy balls son

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            3/5...Was a bit harsh on AJ whilst watching the fight. Now watching it back he did better than I first thought.
            ray your wise enough to inow you cannot inock them all out in spectacular fashion and one thing i will say about joshua is every time someone doubts an attriute of his he proves them wrong...last night was stamina and staying disciplined behind his jab all night and not right hand hungry....joshua 9-3 against an unbeaten tuff champion is not a bad result

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              Joshua won comfortably enough at least 8-4 or i think 9-3.....you have always been a dummy on this site and you get more twisted every day.
              Guess what f@ckstick joshua just beat an undefeated champion to claim another title and he did over 12 rounds with good stamina.
              Suck on them hairy balls son
              oh look another cuck running to defend his BBC god.

Comment

Even though I know AJ and have known him a long time, I'll be honest and he has been pretty honest with himself too, it was a 2.5/5 type of performance. 50% good, 50% bad.

Parker had herky jerky movement, stayed out of range and connected some of his own punches. AJ did not like that one bit and failed to capitalise in close.

We have to remember, he has only been serious about boxing for maybe 10 years, so he is a learning champion.

Comment

0.2 out of 5

eye gouging performance. he should be investigated for such a horrendous display.

Comment

I think we're expecting too much from a division that's still shit, granted with some fun fights that can be made but thats about it.

Considering how gifted AJ is physically, I give his performance a 1

Comment

1.5/5.....AJ is going backwards as a fighter for me and I’m a fan.
                      Have to say, the Wilder challenge is looking closer and closer than I thought previously.
                      Wilder is a bellend regardless.

Comment

Working...
                      X