No announcement yet.

North American Grizzly Bear vs Siberian Tiger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] North American Grizzly Bear vs Siberian Tiger

That's not a Siberian Tiger.. it looks more like a Sumatran Tiger.. Siberian Tigers are 1.5 the times of the tiger shown in the video..

Make no mistake, Siberian Tiger fuks up other big cats and bears(except may be a polar bear but that's not a guarantee either)

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      That's not a Siberian Tiger.. it looks more like a Sumatran Tiger.. Siberian Tigers are 1.5 the times of the tiger shown in the video..

Make no mistake, Siberian Tiger fuks up other big cats and bears(except may be a polar bear but that's not a guarantee either)
      I'd back up the North Grizzly to beat the Siberian. A male griz in his prime weighs at 800 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        I'd back up the North Grizzly to beat the Siberian. A male griz in his prime weighs at 800 lbs.
        It ain't about the size when the giants meet.. a Siberian tiger has more handspeed and thicker claws plus a thick coat like grizzled but it doesn't get weight bullied like this little tiger did.. a fight in the dusk and different story altogether.. Cats have excellent night vision too..

Comment

Sorry had to add this for some NSBers...

A Siberian Tiger would light up Grizzly like a christmas tree..

Comment

Sorry had to add this for some NSBers...

A Siberian Tiger would light up Grizzly like a christmas tree..
            U could shoot a grizzly point blank with a 9mm and the bullet would deflect off its skull. I highly doubt a tiger discourages an enraged grizzley

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              U could shoot a grizzly point blank with a 9mm and the bullet would deflect off its skull. I highly doubt a tiger discourages an enraged grizzley
              The same bullet wouldn't pierce a buffalo's skull either but one on one it's the tiger who has mad skills.. Grizzly is huge and has good attack but tigers have bigger canines and can fight lying down as well something grizzlys cant..
              It would be a slug fest no doubt but I'd prefer the tiger because of the proven track record..
              They are known to hunt brown bears too..

Food: Its favourite foods include elk, deer, wild boar, lynx and bear; wild boar makes up more than half of its diet. They will also eat fish, rabbits and small rodents when larger prey are scarce.

Comment

https://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-...a-grizzly-bear

Comment

The same bullet wouldn't pierce a buffalo's skull either but one on one it's the tiger who has mad skills.. Grizzly is huge and has good attack but tigers have bigger canines and can fight lying down as well something grizzlys cant..
                  It would be a slug fest no doubt but I'd prefer the tiger because of the proven track record..
                  They are known to hunt brown bears too..

Food: Its favourite foods include elk, deer, wild boar, lynx and bear; wild boar makes up more than half of its diet. They will also eat fish, rabbits and small rodents when larger prey are scarce.
                  No, Tigers are known for AMBUSHING juvinile bears, or females, where they have little to no chance on fighting back. But it hasn't been documented that Tigers are capable of killing an adult male brown, there had been documentations of 1on1 confrontation but not of the tigers killing the bear in the fight.

The this is just a larger scale of the Puma vs the BlackBear

Comment

People underestimating the bear

Comment

Working...
                    X