video: LOL Israel Gonzalez already knew the weakness of Ancajas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video: LOL Israel Gonzalez already knew the weakness of Ancajas

lol

Israel Gonzalez is employing some mind games ...

Comment

Comment

I know González.

He is from the city where I live actually.

This guy has not quality.

He is a C class fighter in the national level.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          I know González.

He is from the city where I live actually.

This guy has not quality.

He is a C class fighter in the national level.
          If that's the case, I hope Israel can at least present some resistance. Ancajas is expected to demolish this boy in his showcase US debut fight.

Kudos to Israel Gonzalez for aiming as the first boxer from Los Cabos to win a world title. Is this true that there's no world champion boxer yet from your place?

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
            lol

What does he say?

Comment

If that's the case, I hope Israel can at least present some resistance. Ancajas is expected to demolish this boy in his showcase US debut fight.

Kudos to Israel Gonzalez for aiming as the first boxer from Los Cabos to win a world title. Is this true that there's no world champion boxer yet from your place?
              The guy has heart but he is a very normal fighter. He never was a good fighter in the national level in amateur like other prospects.

Well, I'm from Mexicali, Baja California (state that is rich in boxing history: Antonio Margarito, Erik Terrible Morales, Carlos Palomino, Luis "Panterita" Nery, Jorge "Maromero" Paez, Gilberto Roman, etc) but actually I live in Los Cabos.

Yeah, that's true.

Los Cabos is a very small town (200. 000 of population) and one of the youngest cities in the country. 30 years ago the population was like 10 mil persons.

Los Cabos is a city with a lot of international tourism. The second city with more tourists in the country.

But there is a lot of poor people and actually a lot of problems with the narcotraffic (a lot of deaths).

Of fact, "Jiga" Gonzalez is from one of the worst zones in the city.

Greetings.
              Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 02-02-2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
                What does he say?
                Israel Gonzalez said Ancajas is too stiff, doesn't move his legs, comes forward and gets hit. That's my understanding.

Comment

Israel Gonzalez said Ancajas is too stiff, doesn't move his legs, comes forward and gets hit. That's my understanding.
                  Guess we will see when a Jew destroy Israel..

Comment

Originally posted by turd best ever View Post
                    guess we will see when a jew destroy israel..
                    :d :d :d :d

Comment

Working...
                    X