Comments Thread For: Shinsuke Yamanaka Deserved Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
    Why are you pretending to talk to him?
    You just got him perma banned for disagreeing with you.

Arguing with someone who can't fight back.
    How brave......
    I am not a site mod so ultimately not my decision. But that was also not just disagreeing.

Comment

How brave......
      You are pathetic. Switching back to your other account just like that.

Get a job so that you can finally move out of your parents house and possibly even kiss a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
        Thanks for your continued and clearly devoted readership!
        This guy is the biggest troll on here don't take anything he says to heart.He was on last week saying SSR would kill Estrada when I asked him to name one fight Estada fought he just kept saying "your boy gonna get koed"And all I said was it will be tough fight lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
          Yamanaka got a vicious assbeating twice! First one was PED related I will admit it should be a NC. But no excuses for the second one that was just a pure assbeating fair and square
          ???????????he missed weight by 5 pds smdh

Comment

How brave......
            The guy was a troll what are you his alt?I mean why would anyone stick up for that guy??????????

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
              This guy is the biggest troll on here don't take anything he says to heart.He was on last week saying SSR would kill Estrada when I asked him to name one fight Estada fought he just kept saying "your boy gonna get koed"And all I said was it will be tough fight lmao.
              I don’t get on as much as used to but I like to interact with our readers and a little banter for fun is fine. I would never expect everyone to like what I write.

Sometimes I go back and don’t like what I wrote.

I rarely see a need for gratuitous name calling and insults. We’re all here talking boxing for fun.

Comment

I am not a site mod so ultimately not my decision. But that was also not just disagreeing.
                Ban him for life one less troll.And lets face it that's all he was.But I'm sure his alt is already on here

Comment

I don’t get on as much as used to but I like to interact with our readers and a little banter for fun is fine. I would never expect everyone to like what I write.

Sometimes I go back and don’t like what I wrote.

I rarely see a need for gratuitous name calling and insults. We’re all here talking boxing for fun.
                  Agree and I like your writing.

Comment

Why the ban???
                    You really that insecure???
                    Hopefully it was MY reporting of you and your alts that got both banned.

You are a fraud.

Comment

good article. this is borderline criminal. nery should face a ban and yamanaka should be also talking to his management. there should have been heavy $$ penalties for this and yamanaka should never have fought someone that far overweight, there could have been much worse consequences than another 'L' on his record.

Comment

Working...
                      X