Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mia Khalifa curses out radio show host after being introduced as former pr0n star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Isn't she the same twat who tried to embarrass a college football player by saying he "tried sliding in her DM'S" or something? Fuck her. Instagram has inflated women's egos exponentially.
      yup same dumb hoe

Comment

I'm on her side (hoping she reads this and falls in love with me).

Comment

Former? I thought that ***** was still sucking on Dem BBCs ?

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post

This is how every woman who has ever been slutty feels. They always create a new world where they are born again virgins and raise hell to whomever try to bring them back to reality---Once a ho always a ho.

Comment

I didn't know she was anything other than a **** star and I didn't know she stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                This is how every woman who has ever been slutty feels. They always create a new world where they are born again virgins and raise hell to whomever try to bring them back to reality---Once a ho always a ho.
                Hahaha. Except in most cases the guy doesn't even know and says "Emma is a good woman, didn't even let me hit until our honeymoon."

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                  I didn't know she was anything other than a **** star and I didn't know she stopped.
                  She only had two things going : her fake boobs and her ethnicity (being rare in the business). Beyond that, basic.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    She only had two things going : her fake boobs and her ethnicity (being rare in the business). Beyond that, basic.
                    Her head game was top notch. Puts most women in the business to shame in that category

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Her head game was top notch. Puts most women in the business to shame in that category
                      Meh, basic. But then again, I'm a Kristina Black and prime/young Mariah Milano fan. High bar

Comment

Working...
                      X