Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-14-2021, 09:08 AM #21

Quoted: 9353 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,166.40
Total Points: 159,100.24
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
In his last 2 fights Joshua has regained his world titles and dealt with his mandatory and now he is working hard to set up the undisputed fight with Tyson Fury.

Question his abilities if you wish but his ambition and drive is undeniable.
Agreed.....
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:11 AM #22
Interim Champion

Quoted: 419 Post(s)
*Makaveli* is infamous around these parts*Makaveli* is infamous around these parts*Makaveli* is infamous around these parts*Makaveli* is infamous around these parts*Makaveli* is infamous around these parts*Makaveli* is infamous around these parts*Makaveli* is infamous around these parts*Makaveli* is infamous around these parts*Makaveli* is infamous around these parts*Makaveli* is infamous around these parts*Makaveli* is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,632.75
I bet you wish this was a needle, you smelly scottish scum. - denium 

You can say many things about Joshua but he's got plenty drive and desire . He got beat and got straight to work , he wasnt sitting around getting fat and talking **** on the internet like you Dillian or Wilder and his heavy suit and egg timers . Joshua just got his head down and went about getting his belts back.
*Makaveli* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:23 AM #23
Contender

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Rodbox is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 3,159.43

In fairness to Whyte AJs last 2 performances have been very different from the pre Ruiz 1 fight and certainly not as entertaining
Rodbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:29 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
Angeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 26,399.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by VislorTurlough View Post
2x PED cheat who won’t STFU. Eddie can send his troll army on these boards to try and change the guy’s past - nobody is buying it
Yeah, those lizard eating spider people Eddie hires. Eddie eats the hearts of Grandma's and shaves the heads of new born babies in an oversized pencil sharpener.

He hires an army of flying monkeys who poop nonsense into the heads of idiots.
Angeljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:35 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
Angeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 26,399.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
I've been saying that since 18 when the world wanted Wilder Aj. Aj said in an interview with Johnny Nelson on sky "i won't be rushed into the Wilder fight" when asked when he said"19 20 21"Hearn then said "2020 & maybe he'll loose by then" #marrination

Multiple belts promoter's & tv have created trinket belt holding business men who have no interest in proving they're the best against the best. Ajs never even boxed a top 2 heavyweight, the highest ranked fighter he's boxed who went from #15 to #3 after he rag dolled Aj is Ruiz. Klitschko 41 ffs & only age beat Klitschko that great night not Aj. Takem who & old, pov old, pulev old.

Moneyball boxing 1on1
Have you looked at Wilders record? Only 11 top 100 fighters (28 unranked or below 400).

In fact Wilder has only fought 4 top 20 fighters ever (and lost to one of them).
Fury only fights nobody's between big fights and doesn't hunt the best, who has he fought since his comeback? Woohoo and Flinkel? Something like that anyway.
AJ has fought more top 20 boxers than Wilder and Fury combined (do a little research). You're comment is bollox.

Last edited by Angeljuice; 01-14-2021 at 09:46 AM.
Angeljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 11:14 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1647 Post(s)
Boxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,980.39
Total Points: 53,042.37
Well said! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeljuice View Post
Have you looked at Wilders record? Only 11 top 100 fighters (28 unranked or below 400).

In fact Wilder has only fought 4 top 20 fighters ever (and lost to one of them).
Fury only fights nobody's between big fights and doesn't hunt the best, who has he fought since his comeback? Woohoo and Flinkel? Something like that anyway.
AJ has fought more top 20 boxers than Wilder and Fury combined (do a little research). You're comment is bollox.
I agree with your comment and like both boxers. However let’s not pretend heavyweight boxing is at its peak. Today’s heavyweight boxing is the weakest its been in the last 50 years. Today’s top 20 is comparable to the tough man contest top 20, 30 years ago. 80s/ 90s top 20 mop up today’s top 10. The state of the Heavyweight division today is not the greatest.
Boxingfanatic75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 11:20 AM #27
Interim Champion

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Unidentified has a spectacular aura aboutUnidentified has a spectacular aura aboutUnidentified has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 10,226.03

Is Whyte still flat backing?
Unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 11:53 AM #28
Interim Champion

Quoted: 369 Post(s)
archiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond reputearchiemoore1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,893.46
Total Points: 20,299.70

I think AJ has just evolved as a fighter. He was young and brash, maybe arrogant and then he got his chin popped. Maybe he decided he didn't like how that felt, so he sought to learn a bit more defense. He decided to be more patient and learn to pick his shots better, changing up his tempo depending on the situation.
Whyte on the other hand, loves to fight so much, that he's not worried about his chin getting popped again. He wants that hard battle, so maybe he's not looking to learn to sharpen his defense or improve his boxing skills. He may be just looking to improve his offense and be even more aggressive in the ring. That's great news for the fans. It may not be great news for the chin and future health of Dillian Whyte
archiemoore1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 12:07 PM #29
Roadman94's Daddy

Quoted: 506 Post(s)
OnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 14,734.31
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiemoore1 View Post
I think AJ has just evolved as a fighter. He was young and brash, maybe arrogant and then he got his chin popped. Maybe he decided he didn't like how that felt, so he sought to learn a bit more defense. He decided to be more patient and learn to pick his shots better, changing up his tempo depending on the situation.
Whyte on the other hand, loves to fight so much, that he's not worried about his chin getting popped again. He wants that hard battle, so maybe he's not looking to learn to sharpen his defense or improve his boxing skills. He may be just looking to improve his offense and be even more aggressive in the ring. That's great news for the fans. It may not be great news for the chin and future health of Dillian Whyte
Yeah, absolutely. We saw the death of young, indestructible AJ against Ruiz. The epitome of Joshua was the Ruiz knockdown. Gets his man down and then rushes in for the kill, because its always worked.

The loss has done him the world of good, IMO. Not just because I'm a fan but you can clearly see that he's progressing since that, for lack of a better word; humilation. He's not on Fury's level in terms of boxing ability and IQ but he has the power that Fury never has had and is unlikely to get.

I like Whyte's personality but he is getting worse. He hasn't really got anything to lose now. He's got 2 losses. He isn't in any top 3 conversations. He's grinding his way through his career now and I don't think we will see him in another world title bout. He'll become a top 10, maybe 5, gatekeeper.
OnlytheTruth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 12:15 PM #30
Roadman94's Daddy

Quoted: 506 Post(s)
OnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to beholdOnlytheTruth is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 14,734.31
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
I agree with your comment and like both boxers. However let’s not pretend heavyweight boxing is at its peak. Today’s heavyweight boxing is the weakest its been in the last 50 years. Today’s top 20 is comparable to the tough man contest top 20, 30 years ago. 80s/ 90s top 20 mop up today’s top 10. The state of the Heavyweight division today is not the greatest.
I mean, thats just in terms of depth of top fighters, not the quality of the top fighters.

You could argue to high heaven about the Lennox's, the Ali's, Iron Mike's but today's top HW's are total freaks of nature when it comes to their genetics. I doubt any of the greats could withstand a clean connection from Wilder's right hand, or be able to match Fury's trickiness and his mind-games. Joshua is more well rounded but he has the power and good combo's.

Any of the top 3 today would mix it with any HW of the past. Its the evolution of the sport and these guys genetics. Not a lot they can do if there aren't enough of these massive guys to fill up the division. Maybe we need a Super-HW in the pro ranks as well as Am.
OnlytheTruth is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends