Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-04-2018, 01:11 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1718 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,000,056,315.31
Your mums a slag - denium lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown 
Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

Everybody milking poor Wilder but nobody promoting him. No wonder he can't get a decent fighter to fight him.
Boksfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-04-2018, 01:13 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3138 Post(s)
HeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,029,993,467,904.00
Congratulations on being the leading NSB bottomfeeder - Nay_Sayer from your lover GG - RiC-DiC Love to fight with you grab a popcorn - Canelo and GGG Keep up the great posts - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
You sure? He has positioned himself as the next challenger for the HWt title. If Aj chooses another opponent, he will look like he is afraid of Wilder.

I think Finkel did well at the presser. Proved he reached out to Hearn and proved Hearn didn't respond.

What else can Wilder do? the only thing he didn't do was go to England and allow Hearn/Whyte to cuck him.

Come on now.

tell that to AJ who makes 10X the money Wilder does in a population 1/8 of the US.
HeadShots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 01:15 PM #13
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 13481 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,229,488,024,048,877,056.00
Total Points: 1,229,488,038,249,267,456.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadShots View Post
tell that to AJ who makes 10X the money Wilder does in a population 1/8 of the US.
Look, there is no question AJ is the a side. Only question is can he beat Wilder? For whatever reason, hearn/AJ seem worried about Wilder's power.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 01:18 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3138 Post(s)
HeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond reputeHeadShots has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,029,993,467,904.00
Congratulations on being the leading NSB bottomfeeder - Nay_Sayer from your lover GG - RiC-DiC Love to fight with you grab a popcorn - Canelo and GGG Keep up the great posts - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Look, there is no question AJ is the a side. Only question is can he beat Wilder? For whatever reason, hearn/AJ seem worried about Wilder's power.
AJ is the aside because of his damn promoter you dimwit
HeadShots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 01:25 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15202 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 400,355,782,120,431,424.00
Total Points: 401,355,782,121,711,040.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadShots View Post
He's a 1 man team. You see him talking back and forth with Eddie Hearn.

AJ is relaxing and chilling. Enjoying his time in between fights and he pays Hearn to speak for him etc. Loffler does that for GGG. GOmez/Fishnets do that for Clenelo.

Where the hell are Wilder's promoters in the media?

They letting him do all his own promoting and contradicting himself with stupidity and all that.

This man is getting rawdogged. no lube.
A real man speaks for himself. Bosses discuss business with other bosses. AJ is an employee. Hearn will tell him what to do
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 01:26 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
tokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,100,074,971.36
No reason - 7not8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryxxx.. View Post
i would rather hear from the fighter himself then a promoter
Me too!

However both guys have said they want this fight next.

Joshua is his own manager and Hearns works for him. Wilder has said he wants it and will come to England.

No reason why it doesnt get made . . . . .
tokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 01:41 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1484 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,010,003,415,040.00
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

hearn has contradicted himself daily for the past 2 months, I think we have had enough of hearing promoters lets just get the fight done. seems to me that no matter what wilder does you all complain but no complaints about all the bullsht hearn has spewed
uppercut510 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 01:49 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,157,166,295,287,868,672.00
Total Points: 1,157,166,305,888,120,576.00
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
It is certainly not how you treat easy money, that is for sure. If they though Wilder was as bad as some in these parts that fight would have happened already.

Still most saying these thing shave been on Wilder's case for years and years, so they have never seen it so expecting them to look back and admit mistakes or just flaws in views is not just going to happen since Joshua is still capable of cleaning up that mess. At some point anyways~
The Gambler1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 04:33 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8528 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,420,589,872,658,480,147,464,192.00
Total Points: 1,420,589,872,658,480,147,464,192.00
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
You sure? He has positioned himself as the next challenger for the HWt title. If Aj chooses another opponent, he will look like he is afraid of Wilder.

I think Finkel did well at the presser. Proved he reached out to Hearn and proved Hearn didn't respond.

What else can Wilder do? the only thing he didn't do was go to England and allow Hearn/Whyte to cuck him.

Come on now.
Meanwhile, in the real world ... Wilder passed on a fantastic opportunity to say what he had to say to Hearn and AJ to their faces, in front of millions of boxing fans.

And if he goes on to fight Breazeale next, as Hearn predicted he would after Breazeale pulled out of the IBF eliminator, that will prove to any unbiased fan with half a brain - which rules out most Wilder fans - that Hearn was right and the can crusher never had any intention of fighting AJ next.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:57 PM #20
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 13481 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,229,488,024,048,877,056.00
Total Points: 1,229,488,038,249,267,456.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Meanwhile, in the real world ... Wilder passed on a fantastic opportunity to say what he had to say to Hearn and AJ to their faces, in front of millions of boxing fans.

And if he goes on to fight Breazeale next, as Hearn predicted he would after Breazeale pulled out of the IBF eliminator, that will prove to any unbiased fan with half a brain - which rules out most Wilder fans - that Hearn was right and the can crusher never had any intention of fighting AJ next.
Don’t play dumb. Hearn and AJ wanted to cuck Wilder off to whyte and Deontay wouldn’t let them. He’s called the man out numerous times. Why does he now have to do it in person?

That’s like saying ggg didn’t really want to fight canelo until he came into the ring. Seriously don’t adopt the same retarded mentality as some guys have lately.

No it could prove that Hearn/aj chose not to make the wilder fight. Depends on the facts. If it happens we should check the facts and then assign blame, not what you are doing-blaming wilder regardless.

Just admit it- wilders power is a concern. If it wasn’t, aj/Hearn would make the fight next .
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
behalf?, promoters, promotion, speak, wilder's, won't, worst

User Tag List