Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook has finally reached his Prime!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
    Before the injury he was up, but that's aside from the point I made.

Which you're IQ is too low to grasp.
    😭😭😭😭No he wasn’t you idiot! The injury became apparent and started to effect Kell in the 10th round. After 10, Spence was 7-3 up on one card so it’s IMPOSSIBLE for Brook to be up after 9 rounds on that card. He’s was 6-4 down on another card so AGAIN IMPOSSIBLE for him to up on that card either. So best case scenario he was up on one card you deluded little cretin! You have literally zero understanding of boxing😭😭
    And you’re questioning my IQ🤣🤣🤣
    Pathetic.

Comment

Oh man, if you think this is bad wait till Brook beats Ali for the belt. There's going to be hundreds of these threads.

Comment

Seems Kell Brook is putting the 154 division on the map.
        It's been a sad division dominated by PBC fighters.

Comment

I think the OP tried to make his point in the wrong fashion. The notion that Kell Brook is unbeatable now that he’s had both of his orbital bones fractured does not make a strong argument in Kell Brook’s favor. It might be better to say he’s fought the best out there (and lost) so he can only improve from here on in. Brook is a skilled fighter, he just doesn’t belong in the deep water swimming with the big fish.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            If he is so unbeatable why did he pick such an easy guy to beat in his comeback fight. The guy was ranked number 36 by boxrec. He should have fought a top 10 contender and not a number 36 guy. For him to live up to your boasting he has to beat somebody good and he hasn't done that yet.
            I've heard it all now. The 36th best fighter in the world at 152 sucks

Comment

The Brownies are coming thick and fast and no man born from a Machete can stop them.

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
                The Brownies are coming thick and fast and no man born from a Machete can stop them.

Only if both eye sockets are fine like op claims.

Comment

He took some beating against GGG and Spence, hopefully those fights didn't take that much out of him. He's a skilled boxer and tough as nails so I'm looking forward to see what he can bring now.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    😭😭😭😭No he wasn’t you idiot! The injury became apparent and started to effect Kell in the 10th round. After 10, Spence was 7-3 up on one card so it’s IMPOSSIBLE for Brook to be up after 9 rounds on that card. He’s was 6-4 down on another card so AGAIN IMPOSSIBLE for him to up on that card either. So best case scenario he was up on one card you deluded little cretin! You have literally zero understanding of boxing😭😭
                    And you’re questioning my IQ🤣🤣🤣
                    Pathetic.
                    You need to re-watch the fight, either that or you're just dumb a dumb ****.

And you proved me right, you don't get my point. Which goes back to option two, you're a dumb ****.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                      You need to re-watch the fight, either that or you're just dumb a dumb ****.

And you proved me right, you don't get my point. Which goes back to option two, you're a dumb ****.
                      😭😭😭Responding like a child cause you got PROVEN WRONG and schooled.
                      Looks like you need to take a knee and QUIT just like Brook did🤣🤣🤣
                      Hold this L...

Comment

Working...
                      X