Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't quite get questions like this, bro.

There is no rule or law that states a Caucasian can't be tanned or hairy or some such rot. Nationality doesn't somehow affect or change one's ethnicity.

I'm black as midnight. Well, milk chocolate midnight. If I was born in Ancient Greece to the same parents, I'd still be just as black as I was today.

If current Greeks are white, then so were the Ancient Greeks. At least in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Or were they more olive skinned?
      Olive for the most part, but I kinda recall hannibals soldiers after ****ing the **** outta Italian women send a few North African dudes to check out how conquerable the Macedonians and Greeks were.

Ultimately Scipio Afrakanis the protector decided that the best way to get the Carthaginians outta Italy was to board ships, and move his army to Carthage, burn & pillage it, and take the high ground on the battle field of Zama.

Hannibal lost. Great strategy.. All this is off the top of my head, so I might have gotten a few things slightly wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
        I don't quite get questions like this, bro.

There is no rule or law that states a Caucasian can't be tanned or hairy or some such rot. Nationality doesn't somehow affect or change one's ethnicity.

I'm black as midnight. Well, milk chocolate midnight. If I was born in Ancient Greece to the same parents, I'd still be just as black as I was today.

If current Greeks are white, then so were the Ancient Greeks. At least in my opinion.
        I'm looking lightly olive at the moment, but 15 min in da sun adds shades to my skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I'm looking lightly olive at the moment, but 15 min in da sun adds shades to my skin.
          I go from milk chocolate to charcoal briquette in seconds on a really hot day.

Comment

Yep! My hair gets kinky real fast if I don't keep pulling it.
            My great great gma passed on black genes. There are many black Jews. Getting tanned don't burn, I just let my Mediterranean, Jew, and black ancestry deal with the sun..
            It's the cold I struggle with, my old face and hands hurt when it snows.

Comment

Hugh Masakela protesting apartheid with his trumpet!

One of my favorite songs..

For you lil brother!!

Grazing in the grass
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxXZF60EPdM

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Or were they more olive skinned?
                To answer your question. They weren't white. They were a mixture of Asians and Africans. The whites came later and supplanted them. The civilization prior to what we now called Greece (Mycenaean civilization) was called the Minoans civilization. Here is a pic:

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  To answer your question. They weren't white. They were a mixture of Asians and Africans. The whites came later and supplanted them. The civilization prior to what we now called Greece (Mycenaean civilization) was called the Minoans civilization. Here is a pic:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...re-Africa.html

Comment

I was hoping you would post that. Look at the pic and you would see why they would use mtdna (not ydna or autosomal dna). People are on to these trickeries. I am pretty sure you know that Somalians and Ethiopians are considered caucasians, too. Also, dna doesn't show race, you need pics or paintings for that.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      I was hoping you would post that. Look at the pic and you would see why they would use mtdna (not ydna or autosomal dna). People are on to these trickeries. I am pretty sure you know that Somalians and Ethiopians are considered caucasians, too. Also, dna doesn't show race, you need pics or paintings for that.
                      Like I wrote, Hannibal & his crew fathered a gang of Greeks. Greece is a ****ing location, a cross roads kinda pace. Pink dudes were added later.. Much later... You feel me?

Comment

Working...
                      X