Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio receives a pardon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bill of Rights must be respected. Shame on Trump. Sheriff Joe belongs in the Philippines, not America.

im a libertarian, not a butt sniffer of our president, unlike many other white males in this country.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Trump lied about it for nearly a decade AFTER it was proven to be a lie
        Why the **** would it even be a topic of conversation in 2017?

And please provide proof of Obama himself claiming to be born in Kenya as I cant find it anywhere
        Why are you having a conversation with yourself but keep quoting me?

I will when you provide proof that you don't sneak licks off the window when mommy isn't looking.
        Last edited by ΣNΣMY; 08-25-2017, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Look at my join date I've basically been here since the campaign last year. I can't write things when I'm not here........Ya know?
          You can't talk about it afterwards? if you're so appalled about peoples rights being violated. I've seen you in here a fews times posting about Obamacare. But haven't seen you mention peoples religious freedoms being violated.

Comment

That's just not true. He detained some undocumented aliens but he used racial profiling to do it. Meaning he also illegally stopped citizens just because they looked Latino. That's a blatant violation of the constitution.

In order for Arpaio to accept the pardon he has to admit he's guilty of racial profiling, essentially admitting he's a racist. So Trump is pardoning a man found guilty of being a racist and admits he's a racist. Pretty amazing shit
            He detained ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, get it right please, stop with this undocumented alien bull****. And I could care less that he used racial profiling, everyone racially profiles even if they don't flat out admit it. Im sorry but I am going to suspect a Muslim looking person more on an airport or subway, and a Latino near the border more than some white guy from Wisconsin. But to extend an olive branch I would also suspect white trailer folk more of cooking meth if I am setting up a Meth bust. Racial profiling isn't perfect, but its far more effective than pretending we look at everyone the same.

I understand a lot of you non-minorities don't care because you aren't the ones targeted. But just remember. Your grand kids or great grand kids will be minorities in this country soon. If you fight for equal protection under the law for minorities now, your grand children and great grand children will be afforded that protection.
            White folk won't become the minorities of USA anytime soon, probably never.
            Last edited by JimRaynor; 08-25-2017, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Why would I be hurt when I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary? If Hillary would've won I would've been here everyday holding Hillary accountable too. Check my history. I got some anti-Hillary posts from the election last year. For some reason you people don't understand that being anti Trump doesn't mean you're a democrat or pro-Hillary.
              We're you this mad when Chelsea manning was pardoned?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                He detained ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, get it right please, stop with this undocumented alien bull****. And I could care less that he used racial profiling, everyone racially profiles even if they don't flat out admit it. Im sorry but I am going to suspect a Muslim looking person more on an airport or subway, and a Latino near the border more than some white guy from Wisconsin. But to extend an olive branch I would also suspect white trailer folk more of cooking meth if I am setting up a Meth bust. Racial profiling isn't perfect, but its far more effective than pretending we look at everyone the same.

White folk won't become the minorities of USA anytime soon, probably never.
                He was profiling latinos. He was detaining legal citizens until they proved their citizenship. Profiling is unconstitutional. The judge ruled his profiling unconstitutional. The next step is to file an appeal not ignore the judges ruling and keep using this unconstitutional. As a law enforcement official his job is to enforce the law, not ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by All in View Post
                  We're you this mad when Chelsea manning was pardoned?
                  She wasn't pardoned. Her sentence was commuted after serving 7 years in prison.

Comment

That's just not true. He detained some undocumented aliens but he used racial profiling to do it. Meaning he also illegally stopped citizens just because they looked Latino. That's a blatant violation of the constitution.

In order for Arpaio to accept the pardon he has to admit he's guilty of racial profiling, essentially admitting he's a racist. So Trump is pardoning a man found guilty of being a racist and admits he's a racist. Pretty amazing shit
                    Yep, sadly the park rangers are just like him so if your with a Latina, be prepared to be stopped and interrogated multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
                      You can't talk about it afterwards? if you're so appalled about peoples rights being violated. I've seen you in here a fews times posting about Obamacare. But haven't seen you mention peoples religious freedoms being violated.
                      I talk about current events. If you'd known me on the Ron Paul Forums you'd know I talked about Obama's violation of civil rights also.

Comment

Working...
                      X