Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Parker Have Contingency Plans if Fury Hit By PED Suspension

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Glad to read of the highlighted bit here, So no word on B-sample test, even though posters on here are claiming that the B-sample came back clean. But now its contaminated meat? SMDH
    Spot on! First it was the drink, now its meat..

Comment

How does the hearing keep getting delayed? Are they just not showing up to it?

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        How does the hearing keep getting delayed? Are they just not showing up to it?
        Probably lawyers using every trick in the book to keep delaying.

The lack of transparency from both sides is embarrasing to be honest. Complete farce from start to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Probably lawyers using every trick in the book to keep delaying.

The lack of transparency from both sides is embarrasing to be honest. Complete farce from start to finish.
          I'm sure I recall in November or so when the hearing was first scheduled Tyson just didn't attend and made up some bull**** about getting caught in traffic

The UKAD seems absolutely impotent

Comment

Looks like Parker wants to duck Hughie, i don't blame him tbh, he knows he'll get schooled.

Tyson & Hughie will both be fighting again very soon and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Deal with it, losers.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Looks like Parker wants to duck Hughie, i don't blame him tbh, he knows he'll get schooled.

Tyson & Hughie will both be fighting again very soon and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Deal with it, losers.
              So Parker wants to duck a guy who is ranked about 20 in REAL life ,cant punch ,and hasnt fought since when and has had SUPPOSEDLY ongoing health issues ? Yea agreed !

Comment

They're using the 'tainted meat" excuse now???

Wow.

I mean ****, at least Morales had the benefit of being from MEXICO when he tried to sell that bullshit story.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  So Parker wants to duck a guy who is ranked about 20 in REAL life ,cant punch ,and hasnt fought since when and has had SUPPOSEDLY ongoing health issues ? Yea agreed !
                  Listen up haircut.

Skills win fights. Hughie is a far more skilled boxer than Parker.

Comment

This has been one of the most swept under the rug issues in recent boxing history. Do I have to type it in all caps? TYSON FURY TESTED POSITIVE FOR STEROIDS BEFORE THE KLITSCHKO FIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Listen up haircut.

Skills win fights. Hughie is a far more skilled boxer than Parker.
                      Hughie is more technical but that doesnt mean Parkers physical attributes arent going to batter him all over the ring does it ?

Comment

Working...
                      X