No announcement yet.

Amir Mansour: "Adamek Refuses To Fight Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Mansour: "Adamek Refuses To Fight Me"

Amir Mansour could be the best american Heavyweight out there but he's the one that people never talk about. Whenever there's a thread about best HW boxers from America Amir's name is never even mentioned as an option.

I would love to see him get a fight against a proven quality opponent - a big win and people will start talking. This was a golden opportunity for Amir to step into the ring and prove himself against a well respected boxer BUT Adamek wasn't interested and they picked Dominick Guinn instead......WTF?? Amir beat Guinn easily two years ago. Adamek fighting Guinn doesn't make any sense at all....Adamek vs Guinn is a complete mis-match.

Amir Mansour: Main Event Told My People Adamek Refuses To Fight Me

http://www.fighthype.com/news/articl...edium=facebook

Welcome to the club

Comment

Dominick Guinn is better known for NBC than Amir Mansour. And Guinn is just 38, while Mansour is age 41.

Mansour keeps calling out the faded former light-heavyweight Adamek because he feels he can beat him.

Why doesn't he call out someone who is a natural heavyweight like himself, Wach or Wilder for example?

By the way, Mansour refused to fight WBO-ranked Carlos Takam.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        Amir Mansour could be the best american Heavyweight out there but he's the one that people never talk about. Whenever there's a thread about best HW boxers from America Amir's name is never even mentioned as an option.

I would love to see him get a fight against a proven quality opponent - a big win and people will start talking. This was a golden opportunity for Amir to step into the ring and prove himself against a well respected boxer BUT Adamek wasn't interested and they picked Dominick Guinn instead......WTF?? Amir beat Guinn easily two years ago. Adamek fighting Guinn doesn't make any sense at all....Adamek vs Guinn is a complete mis-match.

Amir Mansour: Main Event Told My People Adamek Refuses To Fight Me

http://www.fighthype.com/news/articl...edium=facebook
        The Guinn fight is not a done deal yet. Guinn has to get approval for time off work from Walmart before he can start training. Shopping carts don't push themselves you know.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
          The Guinn fight is not a done deal yet. Guinn has to get approval for time off work from Walmart before he can start training. Shopping carts don't push themselves you know.
          Hahaha....This is a really horrible fight but I guess Adamek just wants an easy fight.

Comment

Working...
          X