The Cure vs The Cult

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cure vs The Cult

ok, this battle is more logical

i didnt give the cure a chance due to robs mopey attitude....but they had some decent songs.

im still going with the cult

love. one of the most complete albums there is for me.

Comment

The Cure, and it isn't even close.

The Cult are okay, had a few songs I'd listen to on repeat. But the Cure defined years for me. I still listen to the Cure, 20 years after I first started listening to them. I never even bother to listen to the Cult, and haven't in a long, long time.

Comment

The Cult kicks their ass and they're touring this year with STP and Bush

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          The Cure, and it isn't even close.

The Cult are okay, had a few songs I'd listen to on repeat. But the Cure defined years for me. I still listen to the Cure, 20 years after I first started listening to them. I never even bother to listen to the Cult, and haven't in a long, long time.
          that post could have been made by me if you switched the bands. i learned to appreciate the cure later in life.

put up some cure songs

Originally posted by Johnnyrider View Post
          The Cult kicks their ass and they're touring this year with STP and Bush
          for me, theres but so much mope i can listen to.
          Last edited by Elroy The Great; 04-23-2018, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Comment

I pick the Cure easily. The Cult and the Cure's early stuff is more comparable, but they had a very different sound as both bands evolved.

I felt bad for the Cult. When I saw Guns N' Roses in 2016, the Cult opened up the show but no one gave a **** about them. It wasn't their fault, they weren't even announced as the openers until a day or two before the show.

Robert Smith is one of my favorite singers and the Cure has such a large body of work. I like ****ography, Disintegration, Kiss Me, and the Bloodflowers. Great music for the beach on a cloudy day.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                I pick the Cure easily. The Cult and the Cure's early stuff is more comparable, but they had a very different sound as both bands evolved.

I felt bad for the Cult. When I saw Guns N' Roses in 2016, the Cult opened up the show but no one gave a **** about them. It wasn't their fault, they weren't even announced as the openers until a day or two before the show.

Robert Smith is one of my favorite singers and the Cure has such a large body of work. I like ****ography, Disintegration, Kiss Me, and the Bloodflowers. Great music for the beach on a cloudy day.
                post up them songs, bruv

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  post up them songs, bruv
                  I'm on my phone. I'll post some when i get on my laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I'm on my phone. I'll post some when i get on my laptop.

Comment

Working...
                    X