Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks Canelo is innocent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to ask this question in more neutral territory.

Comment

I don’t think any top athletes abstains from the good stuff to have an edge.

Comment

of the now 15 people(.!WAR MIKEY!, bigdunny1, Bjl12, boliodogs, Boxnation fan, Cleto_Reyes, Helm, Johnny Doomzday, Julia Slobberts, jypehob, leeayon, lolpz, mcdonalds, mi ster08, Mr97kPPVBuys) who voted yes he's innocent, not even half bothered to state anything, take the number who did state something and you get maybe 1 or 2 people who actually post and aren't trolls (bolio/helm).

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          innocent till proven guilty
          That rule don't apply here. That is for a court of law. He tested dirty and there is no way around it.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            That rule don't apply here. That is for a court of law. He tested dirty and there is no way around it.
            bu bu bu bu bu what about this.....

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            is there proof it didnt happen the way nelo said it did
            some idiots just keep trolling, can't even vote too

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              Can I be in the middle and genuinely not know?
              word..........

Comment

17 hours later and 15 votes jumped to a measly 16.

Yea, Canelo's innocent. He's so innocent that out of the measly 16 that voted, they can't even type a response.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Hell, even in a court of law, a failed test was enough to send me to jail

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Hell, even in a court of law, a failed test was enough to send me to jail
                    What court of law, Canelo didn't even bother, he knew he was guilty so he ran to Mexico to get "cosmetic knee surgery"

this fool's body is already breaking down from steroid use and he's running from the law

Comment

What a surprise, Mexicans think Ca$hnelo is innocent and a bunch of inbreds and Kneecans think Ca$hnelo is guilty.

It's so easy to predict how 99% of the posters on this site would respond to any given question.

Comment

Working...
                      X