Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Leaves Precinct in Cuffs, Taken To Court for Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peplz View Post
    He beats up Conor McGregor too. Or did Connie get a sex change?
    Not on the street he don't

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Okay if that makes you feel better about the beating he took in the ring you can have that. Lol. P.S. The idea that MMA doesn't have rules and is a real fight compared to boxing is a complete myth and complete bullshet.

Comment

Homeskillet, I'll fùck up McGregor in the street never mind Floyd. If he somehow gets past my hands (which he won't) and gets me to the ground, I'll bury my finger so deep into one of his eye's it'll pop like an egg yolk.

Like these guys never fought on the street for fùcks sake.

Comment

I know right! Big Stomps is a total fphag, you called it!! Big time gay!! 😂😂🤘🤘
          Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
          Yeh you only worried about reading about your cheating boyfriend. **** off cheat supporter. ur a pathetic little dicked troll, and noone give a $h1t about ur stupid posts. Big stomps ahaha so gay

Comment

When the ckkuunnnnt foad??? I hate this Kant.. take your ‘100m’ and flak off back to Ireland and off the boxing sites

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
              This is great Self Promotion by Connor McGregor, makes him into an even Bigger Star.

At the worst, he'll just be fined and made to do around 100 hours of Community Service as its his first offence which will only take him 2 weeks to complete. As for the other things, he'll sort them out of court with some hefty settlements but he has the money to do that.

He'll probably also get a 12 Month Ban by the NY Athletic board, although he might not even get that due to this not taking place during an actual fight.

Dana White will also welcome him back to the UFC with open arms once he's done his community service and his comeback fight in 2019 will be HUGE.
              Might be difficult getting back in the US once he leaves...

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
                Okay if that makes you feel better about the beating he took in the ring you can have that. Lol. P.S. The idea that MMA doesn't have rules and is a real fight compared to boxing is a complete myth and complete bullshet.
                It's more about the fact that if Conor got in trouble with Floyd AT ALL standing, he would take him straight to the ground and mount him and pound him out or choke him out. Has nothing to do with rules. Anybody with sense knows Conor would f@ck Floyd up in any fighting but boxing. IDK why you're tripping. Must be thinking I'm insulting your hero.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  Homeskillet, I'll fùck up McGregor in the street never mind Floyd. If he somehow gets past my hands (which he won't) and gets me to the ground, I'll bury my finger so deep into one of his eye's it'll pop like an egg yolk.

Like these guys never fought on the street for fùcks sake.
                  Wow, you really have a distorted sense of reality chief.

There's a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE gap between trained MMA fighters and normal people who think they fight. Trust me. Barring a freak lucky shot or something like that you would get totally obliterated fighting Conor. The fact that you even remotely think you could stand up with him is laughable. How old are you exactly?

Comment

Connor is a idiot. Nothing more can be said. Sooner or later he is going to either end up in jail or broke from lawyer fees and settlements.

Comment

Wow, you really have a distorted sense of reality chief.

There's a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE gap between trained MMA fighters and normal people who think they fight. Trust me. Barring a freak lucky shot or something like that you would get totally obliterated fighting Conor. The fact that you even remotely think you could stand up with him is laughable. How old are you exactly?
                      I'm not normal people kid and I'm not some random cat thats only fought in the street. Real threats post here, you need to understand that.

Comment

Working...
                      X