Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally America has a President Who Puts America FIRST!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Obama was slowing us down a bit, but we back on track

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      All you dumb f.ucks that actually voted for Trumps and still support him are so pathetic and sad

You let a man with no government or military experience lie and con his way into the office because he prayed on peoples stupidity , ignorance and hate and it worked

You dummies that aren’t in the top financially 0.001% actually think that Trump is looking out for the common man and has your best interest is f.ucking laughable and proof that the people that voted for him are ignorant to the facts and what he has actually done since he’s been in office has been the exact opposite of helping the common American

Trump has shown that he has no clue about and doesn’t care about Foreign Policy, Taxes , Science, The Enviroment , Trade , Public Education , Health Care , Veterans or anything else a President should be concerned about

Instead his main priority is letting the public know how great Trump is and helping his fellow Billionaires

Ignore the fact that his tax plan really only help the wealthy long term and anything the average American save will be offset by the benefits and programs taken away

Ignore the fact that he hired a guy to run the EPA who has proven he’s anti Enviroment and previously worked for corporations that hurt the environment and has slashed their budget

Ignore the fact that his Secretary of Education has no real experience in the education field and has been anti Public education and drastically cut its budget

Ignore that his secretary of Urban development has no experience in the field

Ignore that most of the people he nominated for cabinet positions are even more in the swamp he promised to drain

F.uck you guys are dumb you support a President while The rest of the world laughs at you and most likely when it’s all said and done he will probably be impeached and even if he doesn’t he will be in the running for the Worst POTUS ever

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post

Good job backing up my claim about Trumps supporters ignorance and instead of actually looking into the issues and realizing what he’s doing you think it’s better to post a meme

I’m not American So It doesn’t effect me and could care less that Americans voted in a guy that couldn’t give 2 sh.its about the common man and his policies are making the avg citizen and country worse off

And obviously you don’t either which is cool

Comment

Good job backing up my claim about Trumps supporters ignorance and instead of actually looking into the issues and realizing what he’s doing you think it’s better to post a meme

I’m not American So It doesn’t effect me and could care less that Americans voted in a guy that couldn’t give 2 sh.its about the common man and his policies are making the avg citizen and country worse off

I just have better things to do than argue with an ignorant leftie.

Who exactly has Trump made worse off?

Comment

All you dumb f.ucks that actually voted for Trumps and still support him are so pathetic and sad

You let a man with no government or military experience lie and con his way into the office because he prayed on peoples stupidity , ignorance and hate and it worked

You dummies that aren’t in the top financially 0.001% actually think that Trump is looking out for the common man and has your best interest is f.ucking laughable and proof that the people that voted for him are ignorant to the facts and what he has actually done since he’s been in office has been the exact opposite of helping the common American

Trump has shown that he has no clue about and doesn’t care about Foreign Policy, Taxes , Science, The Enviroment , Trade , Public Education , Health Care , Veterans or anything else a President should be concerned about

Instead his main priority is letting the public know how great Trump is and helping his fellow Billionaires

Ignore the fact that his tax plan really only help the wealthy long term and anything the average American save will be offset by the benefits and programs taken away

Ignore the fact that he hired a guy to run the EPA who has proven he’s anti Enviroment and previously worked for corporations that hurt the environment and has slashed their budget

Ignore the fact that his Secretary of Education has no real experience in the education field and has been anti Public education and drastically cut its budget

Ignore that his secretary of Urban development has no experience in the field

Ignore that most of the people he nominated for cabinet positions are even more in the swamp he promised to drain

F.uck you guys are dumb you support a President while The rest of the world laughs at you and most likely when it’s all said and done he will probably be impeached and even if he doesn’t he will be in the running for the Worst POTUS ever
            Yeast infection strong in this one

Comment

Yeah you could care less that is why you made that long post spilling out your female emotions.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Yeast infection strong in this one
                Too much soy.

Comment

AMEN

A president with some balls

Comment

It's a pity that Oprah will undo all his good work.

Comment

Oh, does he? I had no idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X