Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing is better off without this brainless drug taking redneck

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Im so glad I live in the USA! What their doing to fury is wrong. Boxers do drugs all the time. Fkn Mike Tyson used to come out of parties with his entire face white.
      Imagine how pissed you’d be if Fury was black American, we’d never hear the last of how he should haven’t been banned for using steroids.

Comment

this guy isn't coming back, and is so respected by some of you for what? one good night doesnt secure a legacy

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          Imagine how pissed you’d be if Fury was black American, we’d never hear the last of how he should haven’t been banned for using steroids.
          ??? What does race have to do with someone getting fuked over??? Boxers are not saints. But UK wants them to act and be a certain way was my point. I mean they suspend boxers for saying sht thats not PC.

Comment

??? What does race have to do with someone getting fuked over??? Boxers are not saints. But UK wants them to act and be a certain way was my point. I mean they suspend boxers for saying sht thats not PC.
            Who got suspended by the BBoC for non pc comments?

Comment

Race shouldn’t have anything to do with it but considering you’re one of the worst posters I’ve come across I’m asking you to imagine a scenario wherein Fury was actually black ! You feel Fury is harshly treated now imagine how pissed you’d be if he was of African descent how you’d be feeling and telling us he’s being unfairly treated and should be allowed to use steroids.

The man is a confirmed cheat, he tested positive. He deserves everything and more and shouldn’t be crying like a child that he hasn’t a license, the boxing board is there to protect other clean boxers from the ones who are cheating.

Fury has acknowledged his guilt so I guess we should move, it’s prettt shady though trying to cover your tracks the way he did rather than just accepting the punishment like other guys he shouldn’t have dragged it out as long as he did and he may only have got a year ban, I get he didn’t wanna be sued for breach of contract by Klitschko so he did what he had to do to protect his new found wealth.

Comment

Fury should do what Chisora did to get a license for the Haye fight. Go abroad and get licensed in Germany. The Germans love Fury. They fell in love with Fury when he went to Klitschkos stomping ground and took away the titles and legacy. They will easily license him.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  Race shouldn’t have anything to do with it but considering you’re one of the worst posters I’ve come across I’m asking you to imagine a scenario wherein Fury was actually black ! You feel Fury is harshly treated now imagine how pissed you’d be if he was of African descent how you’d be feeling and telling us he’s being unfairly treated and should be allowed to use steroids.

The man is a confirmed cheat, he tested positive. He deserves everything and more and shouldn’t be crying like a child that he hasn’t a license, the boxing board is there to protect other clean boxers from the ones who are cheating.

Fury has acknowledged his guilt so I guess we should move, it’s prettt shady though trying to cover your tracks the way he did rather than just accepting the punishment like other guys he shouldn’t have dragged it out as long as he did and he may only have got a year ban, I get he didn’t wanna be sued for breach of contract by Klitschko so he did what he had to do to protect his new found wealth.
                  ??? Again I don't follow?? What are you trying to say??? I'm not BLACK sshOLE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X