Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is That sus Pill Canelo got After the Weigh-in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

HAHHAHA you casuals crack me up.

Its salt tablets, and alot of boxers do it. LMFAO you fools are just fat nerds pressing 4 keys at a time huh lmfao.

Comment

MDMA. He's gonna put Marcos Maidana's dry humping of Adrien Broner to shame with his dry humping of GGG tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
          I've been taking ^that for 8 years. Fantastic stuff if you sweat a lot during workouts. replenishes what you lose.

Ignorant thread, just trying to create drama.

Comment

Comment

Lame......

Comment

It's PEDs! Alert the authorities!

Comment

electrolytes (salts)

Probably part of his doctor or conditioning coaches rehydration plan.

Your electrolytes are all out of wack when you cut a ton of water weight. The only way to cut water weight is to stop almost all sodium intake.

Comment

Something illegal, all Clenela's team knows is how to cheat.....non-stop, every fight, every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      I've been taking ^that for 8 years. Fantastic stuff if you sweat a lot during workouts. replenishes what you lose.

Ignorant thread, just trying to create drama.
                      Clenela's team took it when all the cameras could see them just to create drama. They knew this would be questioned which is precicely why they took it then instead of waiting until they went back to the locker rooms.

Comment

Working...
                      X