Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPIC: HEARN Tells USA To Wait - WBO IS Next! - 3To1 Come NEW NEGOTIATIONS

That is a nice chinchilla coat Wilder is sporting

Comment

Wilder sometimes reminds me of a less talented Riddick Bowe. Probably end up being as big a disappointment as Bowe. On second thought Bowe didnt approach what he was capable, Wilder hasnt gotten any better at all really since the first time I saw him so he probably has hit his ceiling.

Comment

Hearn= absolute prick

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
          Wilder sometimes reminds me of a less talented Riddick Bowe. Probably end up being as big a disappointment as Bowe. On second thought Bowe didnt approach what he was capable, Wilder hasnt gotten any better at all really since the first time I saw him so he probably has hit his ceiling.
          Your blind you can’t see you need to wear some glasses like DMC.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            Your blind you can’t see you need to wear some glasses like DMC.
            Of course I do. Im not slobberin all over Wilder like every other lemming on this site so Im blind. The guy would look terrible if he was still in the amateurs yet some how on this backwards excuse for a boxing forum he is some HW god even though he has fought zero boxers of any note and has held the WBC hostage for what, two years?

Joshua for all his obvious flaws atleast has worked on his technique and doesnt look like a fool flailing around in the ring. Take Wilder's power and he is some obscure journeyman that gets made fun on here when someone finds clips of him.

He isnt one of those guys that will be exposed, he is exposed he just hasnt faced anyone that is capable of making him pay.

Comment

Deontay Wilder swagger jacking the Gypsy King...

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                Of course I do. Im not slobberin all over Wilder like every other lemming on this site so Im blind. The guy would look terrible if he was still in the amateurs yet some how on this backwards excuse for a boxing forum he is some HW god even though he has fought zero boxers of any note and has held the WBC hostage for what, two years?

Joshua for all his obvious flaws atleast has worked on his technique and doesnt look like a fool flailing around in the ring. Take Wilder's power and he is some obscure journeyman that gets made fun on here when someone finds clips of him.

He isnt one of those guys that will be exposed, he is exposed he just hasnt faced anyone that is capable of making him pay.
                I never said Deontay is all that but to say he hasn’t improved at all is a joke. Step your troll game up.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post

Deontay Wilder swagger jacking the Gypsy King...
                  That is a nice chinchilla coat as well, I would hate to know how many of those rats needed to die to make that coat.

Comment

Working...
                  X