No announcement yet.

Marquez "Golovkin Team Being Difficult In Negotiations With Team Jacobs."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    lol. you don't know what you're talking about. Marquez is criticizing the double standard. Don't make sub the video so that world knows what Marquez says
    dude if you want, make the translation, still you will want to understand what you want from the words he is saying and the way he is saying them.

I want the fight, nothing much to say. But please is it really necesary to make a thread about "exposing" Golovkin many times a week?

Comment

Greek girls give really nice sensual head. Real talk.
      You, my friend, are clearly a connoisseur.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
        dude if you want, make the translation, still you will want to understand what you want from the words he is saying and the way he is saying them.

I want the fight, nothing much to say. But please is it really necesary to make a thread about "exposing" Golovkin many times a week?
        Golovkin doesn't deal with negotiations. That's Abel and Loeffler. I wasn't on ESPN, Marquez was. I don't think Marquez expected viewers to have their sets on mute

Comment

Marquez says 30-35% is the minimum for a guy like Jacobs and the circumstances. Says Golovkin are hypocrits what they're doing to Jacobs when they were complaining about GBP offers!
          Marquez knows this how?

Once again your grasp of what is a fact is incredibly weak. Just like you thinking Conte, a criminal, speculating Pac was on PEDs constituted proof.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
            Marquez knows this how?

Once again your grasp of what is a fact is incredibly weak. Just like you thinking Conte, a criminal, speculating Pac was on PEDs constituted proof.
            I bet you never even read or know about "Does Boxing Trust USADA?" article published in 2015 and written by Hauser. We at NSB know about it

Comment

Isn't Jacobs asking for an interim fight? That alone would shatter the premise of this thread. It's not only about the money. He's not even ready yet to face the superstar from Kazakhstan

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                Isn't Jacobs asking for an interim fight? That alone would shatter the premise of this thread. It's not only about the money. He's not even ready yet to face the superstar from Kazakhstan
                well boxingscene and another main writer did justice from this thread... surely it meant something

Comment

Working...
                X