Collapse
No announcement yet.

Educated/High IQ people = More left wing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love it, right below this topic is another topic where a guy kicks a woman. He just so happens to be one of those high IQ people eh? Yeah ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      Oh great the guy that brags about 8 straight years of stagnation like a billion times. Repeats it ad nauseam like those anti Kavanaugh protesters.
      Exactly.

But it's what they do. They mindlessly parrot what their team leaders tell them.

Remember, those team leaders are on video calling their voters "stupid" for believing the lies they tell them.

But it is funny watching party superfans bragging about 8 years of 2% GDP growth like it's some sort of wonderful accomplishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        I love it, right below this topic is another topic where a guy kicks a woman. He just so happens to be one of those high IQ people eh? Yeah ok.
        I doubt it.

Again, no one is claiming that all liberals are super smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          I doubt it.

Again, no one is claiming that all liberals are super smart.
          You doubt what?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            You doubt what?
            That the guy who kicked that pro-life woman is particularly smart

Comment

• As to IQ, it's just one factor.

Experience is also a key factor. I know people in my circle who started and ran businesses, and they were very successful at it. They will all tell you they arent the smartest guys around, despite their success.

Yes, a university professor may have much higher IQ, but all other things equal who would you rather be representing you and the country; a genius level IQ person who has lived on college campuses their entire adult life, or a person with average IQ with decades of business success?

I'd go with the latter.

Comment

Working...
              X