Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some new Heavyweight?

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
      AJ fans i got this one....... Wilder is sooooooooo unknown even other boxers don't know his name.
      I legit laughed hard at that.

Comment

Comment

I'm putting an end to all the brain damage rumours on here. Amir King Khan is not brain damaged, he's fůcking stupid.

Comment

I know we joke about some boxers being dumb like Broner and others, but Broner makes stupid decisions but he isn't just classical hollywood blonde dumb. Amir Khan is one of the dumbest boxers i've ever seen and I'm not saying that for laughs or giggles. He's flustered when he talks, has delusions of grandeur and just doesn't have a clue. He makes Peter Griffin look like a quantum physicist.

Comment

Nah he will never have brain damage unless he gets knocked out 50 times. Khan gets knocked out easily. The guys who get brain damage are almost always the guys who can take a lot of heavy punishment.

The ones who can go 12 rounds while getting continuously buzzed are the real ones to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Maybe Derwin Wilder is the dude banging his wife now.

Comment

Most British people don’t come across tongue twisting names like Deontay, you should see commentators calling foreigners names in the footie games here.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
                    AJ fans i got this one....... Wilder is sooooooooo unknown even other boxers don't know his name.
                    But he knows him well... 😂
                    Maybe Derwin is his nickname!

Deontay “the derwin” Wilder!

Comment

I have a theory in the 70s. The cia crossbred a Filipino and African American the end result = derwin wilder. The reflexes and speed of - jerwin ancajas crossed with the power and wildness of a deontay wilder. End result is derwin wilder surely......

Comment

Working...
                      X