• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    you have a gif of a man dancing shirtless saved on your
    Phone, you're gay.
    I don't even have a cell phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      “See, a puncher like Golovkin – a guy who made his living on coming forward – doesn’t want to go backwards. That was Canelo’s game-plan from the beginning."

Except it was clearly Golovkin's gameplan to keep distance and move backwards? It's not like he's never done it before, he's not the move forward brawler his PR likes to pretend he is.

I love you, Andre, but you're full of **** here bud. I get it, you don't like Golovkin because he talked a bunch of **** about you, but you're full of it.
      You would fail a test even if I gave you the answer. Oh wait! Dre just gave you the answer....LMMFAO!

Comment

so what's your logic that pac also landed more power ****s on Marquez, but you feel he won? I get it, no matter what happens, the Mexican should win, even when he loses.
        I'm not Mexican so why even bring up Mexicans?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          all that shht-talking you muppets did for the last 2 years.....

were you.....

1) wrong
          2) wrong
          3) wrong
          4) wrong

oh, right..... we are just supposed to forget about all that are we ?

or..... are we supposed to be good sports about it ?

fcuk that..... your boy demanded that Canelo stand and fight like a Mexican..... and when Canelo obliged, Jabkin got on his bike looool

here, take your medicine.....

Didn't bother reading your post (for the hundredth time) but you keep responding pigeon man. LOL! Can you repost so I can tell you again I didn't read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            When you dudes get all salty & bring up the low blow it shows YOUR bias cuz Andre had that boy hurt WAY before the 1 low blow, there was no bias from Andre.
            There's bias. Andre is the best of his generation. But he's biased

Comment

I don't know what you are talking about? You were the idiot that picked Triple L....LOL
              I did go with Golovkin. I also said I did not have a strong feeling going into the fight, I could see it going either way. I went with Golovkin mostly because I was rooting for him. Didn't put a dime down. You can read my posts on the fight. I thought we didn't know what we would get exactly.

That said I think Golovkin won the fight. I don't care who a person thought won the fight, whether it be Golovkin or Canelo it was a close fight.

Only morons like you think it wasn't. But you have no cred Dull Razor.

But Dull Razor take comfort in this, unlike ItsabouttimeIdouched I will read your responses to me every now and then. That other clown is too high on the ****** totem pole to bother with. LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                I did go with Golovkin. I also said I did not have a strong feeling going into the fight, I could see it going either way. I went with Golovkin mostly because I was rooting for him. Didn't put a dime down. You can read my posts on the fight. I thought we didn't know what we would get exactly.

That said I think Golovkin won the fight. I don't care who a person thought won the fight, whether it be Golovkin or Canelo it was a close fight.

Only morons like you think it wasn't. But you have no cred Dull Razor.

But Dull Razor take comfort in this, unlike ItsabouttimeIdouched I will read your responses to me every now and then. That other clown is too high on the ****** totem pole to bother with. LOL!
                Dull Razor's hurt more when they cut....Morons like you think it was close cuz you idiotic dorky morons that "Don't Know Shet Bout Boxing" ignore the punches Nelo was landing the whole night. You Triple L fans take your L's like a stripper would take her singles....LMMFAO!!
                Last edited by j.razor; 09-19-2018, 01:44 PM.

Comment

I don't even have a cell phone.
                  you log into a computer every time to get into this site?? Loser

Comment

I'm not Mexican so why even bring up Mexicans?
                    sure you aren't.

Comment

you log into a computer every time to get into this site?? Loser
                      That was corny. You took the L last Saturday loser....LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X