Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it 2018 in Muslim Countries?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Why is it 2018 in Muslim Countries?

I mean it's been 2018 years since Jesus but what about the Jews and Muslims?

How can the whole world be left alone to be with Jesus? *

Sidebottom or Kennedy? *

Originally posted by Furn View Post

Sidebottom or Kennedy? *
    I’m a Jew... Sephardim I could/can write in Hebrew..
    I actually believe Greek is more precise than Hebrew... I study Hebrew every other day, I read rabbinical scholarly books about the laws of Moses, the prophetical words of Daniel... my English is bad.. my Hebrew is pretty good..

Jesus factually, and actually fulfilled prophesy... I will spare you the Hebrew and Greek.. Muslim guys.. my brothers... insha Allah,.. I will spare you the Greek, Hebrew,Arabic translation..

I am a Jew.., God blessed me with life, a wife, and 4 kids.. I’m unworthy of God’s love or attention..

I want to go Hebrew on you.. GOD decides everything... I decide nothing....

Insha Allah * GOD willing... I wake up tomorrow...

Peace,and GOD’s grace be upon you..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I’m a Jew... Sephardim I could/can write in Hebrew..
      I actually believe Greek is more precise than Hebrew... I study Hebrew every other day, I read rabbinical scholarly books about the laws of Moses, the prophetical words of Daniel... my English is bad.. my Hebrew is pretty good..

Jesus factually, and actually fulfilled prophesy... I will spare you the Hebrew and Greek.. Muslim guys.. my brothers... insha Allah,.. I will spare you the Greek, Hebrew,Arabic translation..

I am a Jew.., God blessed me with life, a wife, and 4 kids.. I’m unworthy of God’s love or attention..

I want to go Hebrew on you.. GOD decides everything... I decide nothing....

Insha Allah * GOD willing... I wake up tomorrow...

Peace,and GOD’s grace be upon you..
      OK so why would isis belive it's 2018

Comment

OK so why would isis belive it's 2018
        Dayuuum... you hit me with a clean and perfect body shot... no refereeeneeded..

As smart as I think I am...

Man to man.. I do not know...I’m not gonna get mad at you.. youmy brother... I don’t know... that’s my best..

Respect brother... I don’t know... I’m laughing at myself, my wife Toki is laughing too.. mrknow it all Jew boy....can’t even reply to you....

Thank you... for handing my old egotistical azz to me, in a very kind way... goodness and mercy will follow you, and your family forever,

Comment

Sidebottom or Kennedy? *

Jews and Muslims believe in Jesus.

Jews just see him as a man a teacher a false prophet

Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet and like Christianias believe he will return.

Christians believe he is the son of god. (He must have liked dishing out headbutts and low blows too)

Comment

For each thread you make along with those dumb comments kills a puppy

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Jews and Muslims believe in Jesus.

Jews just see him as a man a teacher a false prophet

Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet and like Christianias believe he will return.

Christians believe he is the son of god. (He must have liked dishing out headbutts and low blows too)
              So why then don't Muslims push it to be the year 1478 or whatever?

I mean Americans won't even embrace the metric system yet muslims except 2018?

That's not weire to u?

Comment

How many kangaroos have you encountered in your entire life?

You still pissed off at that stringray that killed Steve Irwin?

Did you honor the anniversary of Steve Irwin's death a couple of weeks ago?

What does "crikey" mean?

Comment

I mean Americans won't even embrace the metric system yet muslims except 2018?

That's not weire to u?
                  We follow the Gregorian calender.

It's more to do how things become popular and begin to dominate. Very little to do with religion.

Comment

They do. It is that year there. Just like how it's the year 4713 in China.

But, just like how English overtook French as the defacto language for business, the Gregorian calendar ended up the standard one used worldwide.

Why do atheists us it? Because it's use has nothing to do with religion.

Comment

Working...
                    X