Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone see this awful promo by pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight of champions!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post

I know I will get a lot of hate, but love the guy as a fighter but the dude needs to stick to fighting, not promoting. There has been zero promo for this fight, he missed the deadlines and messed up the broadcasting, and he recently released probably the worst ever promo video i've seen.
      how is that his fault? he hired a production company to make that promo for him and im sure he didnt have any rights etc to use any of his fight footage so they did the best they can.

Comment

It wasn't so bad. Do you think they have koalas in Kuala?

Comment

The old Pinoy Power-Latin Fury commercials that came on the TV Listings channel in a loop were far better.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I didn't think it was that bad.

But it's kind of hard to take seriously when you see clips of Buboy sweating a lot more than Pacquiao.

I've never seen a trainer work harder and sweat more than the fighter who's actually training for the fight.

Comment

This is his first time..give him a break

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Whats wrong with it? Pac looks old but the video looks ok to me.
                it looks like a fan made it and the music is crap

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I didn't think it was that bad.

But it's kind of hard to take seriously when you see clips of Buboy sweating a lot more than Pacquiao.

I've never seen a trainer work harder and sweat more than the fighter who's actually training for the fight.
                  Good one!
                  Green K.

Comment

Pacman is a good guy, so all the best to him. Make what you can and get out, Champ. This is a brutal sport.

War Pacman!

Comment

Working...
                    X