Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been more excuses from fans after the rigo lomo fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has there ever been more excuses from fans after the rigo lomo fight?

I think this is a record. Boxing media and fans who picked and wanted rigo to win are now crying about how lomachenko needs to move up and do this and that to be great. Making excuses about how rigo was too small and too old. FLO-MOS are going nuts with Dan Rafael's comment. It's finally great to see them lose it.

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    I think this is a record. Boxing media and fans who picked and wanted rigo to win are now crying about how lomachenko needs to move up and do this and that to be great. Making excuses about how rigo was too small and too old. FLO-MOS are going nuts with Dan Rafael's comment. It's finally great to see them lose it.
    It's been a fun ride...

Been LOLing for a week...

Comment

Guess you forgot the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight...or the Ward-Kovalev fights

Comment

Torn rotator cuff. TUE. Can boxing trust Usada? Watch this fight in slow motion guys. Kenny Bayless is corrupt

Comment

they were making excuses from the moment the fight was signed lol.

Comment

Loma looked great last Saturday and I've stated I was impressed on how he took away Rigos will to continue fighting

But I don't ever remember a fighter getting so much praise for beating a old inactive fighter jumping up 2 weight classes.

No one gave Gennady props for beating the sh.it out of a prime Brook or Canelo for delivering the KO of the year on Khan

Even Loma was telling fans / media this isn't the type of of win you should hype up

Comment

Dude, this is nothing compared to the Kovalev/Golovkin fanboys after Ward whipped Kovalev twice... The whining won't stop for centuries and some day, aliens may be watching those two fights to understand what turned humanity into such a group of whiny betches.

Comment

naw I think when lomachenko lost their were more excuses hell you can enter any lomachenko thread TODAY and they still making excuses lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  naw I think when lomachenko lost their were more excuses hell you can enter any lomachenko thread TODAY and they still making excuses lmfao.
                  So much so that people actually try and say that they don't count the loss and count it as a win

Comment

Same level as Russell jr, more excuses for Walters. It’s the Loma effect manG

Comment

Working...
                    X