Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: 'Gatekeeper' Whyte is The Dirty Rag in Hearn's Pocket!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    So again i'll ask, who on here was jumping up for joy about the Stiverne rematch or saying it was a good fight? I'll answer, nobody.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    True boxing fans have to admit the 2 Stiverne/Arreola fights were great watching. Not elites, but still some really great stuff in there. Now, if Stiverne can get some of that mojo back, he'll at least drop Wilder if not out hustle him. I still think Wilder wins, but the question is what happens on the way to the W. Stiverne HAS to show something here, or he knows he's toast. Looking forward to this one, definitely.

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    What part of the quote above is hard for you to understand?
    What part of this MY point don't YOU understand?

Now, if Stiverne can get some of that mojo back

Comment

Quote:
      Quote:
      Wilder's the one who's proving HE doesn't want it. Why can't you wake up and realize that?

Quote:
      Originally Posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      how so please explain

By always whining his guts out about how he shouldn't have to take the fight. If it's so easy, take it. Make 4 mil + TV rights. Then the Joshua fight with a bunch more moolah. This isn't rocket science. How many fighters have those 2 paydays back to back, if they'll just shut up and do them?

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      Wilder clearly said if he fights whyte with no AJ guarantee that he wants $$$
      why cant hearn just guarantee the AJ fight in the contract. He's both AJ & whyte's promoters no?
      Hearn hasn't said Wilder can't get a shot at AJ. THAT isn't off the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        The PED lowballers days are numbered. And you're scared for him which is why you mention Whyte.
        deon the nfl player highest payday is considered AJ lowball... broke deon needs to stop selling his belt like his fellow american Martin for a payday. He gonna get KTFO for a few milly

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Wilder's the one who's proving HE doesn't want it. Why can't you wake up and realize that?

Quote:
          how so please explain

By always whining his guts out about how he shouldn't have to take the fight. If it's so easy, take it. Make 4 mil + TV rights. Then the Joshua fight with a bunch more moolah. This isn't rocket science. How many fighters have those 2 paydays back to back, if they'll just shut up and do them?

hearn also hasnt guaranteed anything of that fight which is rather odd

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
            deon the nfl player highest payday is considered AJ lowball... broke deon needs to stop selling his belt like his fellow american Martin for a payday. He gonna get KTFO for a few milly
            Dafuq, lmao.
            The stiff ass PED bodybuilder is scared of Wilder, and you're scared for him.

Comment

Dafuq, lmao.
              The stiff ass PED bodybuilder is scared of Wilder, and you're scared for him.
              Wilder is scared of AJ. When you see a dog bark over and over, it's them being scared. Wilder is like a greyhound and AJ is a Dogo Argentino.

You shall see nfl player get brutally KTFO

Comment

Quote:
                Quote:
                Quote:

Quote:
                how so please explain

Quote:
                Wilder clearly said if he fights whyte with no AJ guarantee that he wants $$$
                why cant hearn just guarantee the AJ fight in the contract. He's both AJ & whyte's promoters no?

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                hearn also hasnt guaranteed anything of that fight which is rather odd
                The litmus test will be 2 years from now we will have seen the Joshua/Wilder fight, one way or another. If I were still a betting man, I would bet on that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                  Wilder is scared of AJ. When you see a dog bark over and over, it's them being scared. Wilder is like a greyhound and AJ is a Dogo Argentino.

You shall see nfl player get brutally KTFO
                  He said that Wilder is scared of AJ, lmao. The armchair has spoken. "When you see a dog bark over and over, it's them being scared". Lmmfao. Who does "them" represent, lmao.

Comment

He said that Wilder is scared of AJ, lmao. The armchair has spoken. "When you see a dog bark over and over, it's them being scared". Lmmfao. Who does "them" represent, lmao.
                    Nfl player wants a payday and is willing to get ktfo before he loses...

Them will be dibella and nfl...

stop ducking whyte you punani

I would be embarrassed to support nfl who has one of the worse techniques I have ever seen

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                      Nfl player wants a payday and is willing to get ktfo before he loses...

Them will be dibella and nfl...

stop ducking whyte you punani

I would be embarrassed to support nfl who has one of the worse techniques I have ever seen
                      Me Bizarro, you Superman, lmfao...!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X