No announcement yet.

VIDEO - (DAZN) The Journey - Canelo/Rocky Part 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    You stop it do you even know what Journeyman means? Journeyman are typically guys who have been fighting in small clubs, venues or have tons of losses.

Rocky's been fighting in big arenas in the UK for years and has only 1 loss. He's a UK fighter that most in the US have never seen fight and he isn't a elite 168lber but he's just a middle of the pack top 10 guy. But you can't be a journeyman if you ranked top 10 in every ranking and he holds a world title. And you said you could whoop his azzz when we all know he and any world class fighter would make you his bytch 7 days a week.
    I went 12 rounds with Callum Smith and I would beat Fielding‘s and your momma‘s ass 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

Comment

But I see now a quick search shows you just a GGG dyck rider and had no problems defending him fighting Vanes or when him wanting to fight Murata for the same secondary belt that Rocky has

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
      Vanes looks big. No size difference at all. He will be 175 lbs on cinco de mayo. I’m hyped now!!! Let’s go champ!

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
      Murata is a better fighter than Charlo so great.

Who cares about the king of undercards aka charlotte bumlo anyway??

You have no credibility calling opponents bums when GGG HAS and tried to fight worse opponents and you defended everyone of those fights. Vanes is a great fight when he was 2 years retired and NEVER fought a day at 160? He dragged up a small 154lb gatekeeper who hadn't won a fight in 3 years. Calling Murata a better fighter then Charlo when he had already a loss on his record. How did that work out when days after you said it that bum Murata couldn't even beat Brant to collect a tomato can paycheck from GGG? Rocky is better then 80% of the fighters GGG has beaten phuk off clown LMAO
      Last edited by bigdunny1; 12-12-2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        But I see now a quick search shows you just a GGG dyck rider and had no problems defending him fighting Vanes or when him wanting to fight Murata for the same secondary belt that Rocky has

You have no credibility calling opponents bums when GGG HAS and tried to fight worse opponents and you defended everyone of those fights. Vanes is a great fight when he was 2 years retired and NEVER fought a day at 160? He dragged up a small 154lb gatekeeper who hadn't won a fight in 3 years. Calling Murata a better fighter then Charlo when he had already a loss on his record. How did that work out when days after you said it that bum Murata couldn't even beat Brant to collect a tomato can paycheck from GGG? Rocky is better then 80% of the fighters GGG has beaten phuk off clown LMAO
        Rocky is a bum and your mother like dick.

Comment

POS Cheatnelo drives on the left side of the road going slow. I saw a car try to pass him on the right.

Comment

Working...
          X