Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets see your Canelo vs GGG 1 Scorecards in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't put scores as I'm on business travel, but I remember having it 115-113 G.

I remember Canelo winning early rounds - first three or so, then G stepped on it and was mostly controlling the fight with a jab that made Nelo reset a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
      u gtfo!! i scored it the night of the fight and havent watched it since. The fight was a joke GGG like i said won 8 rounds, the few rounds nothing was going on i gave to ggg for being the agressor.

GGG will win sat even more desicive than the first fight... ill make u a friendly wager if u want?!
      Ok well if you watch it again ggg did nothing coming forward. Sure, lets bet how much?

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
        Yeh, I'd walk up to you, smack your ass, and then turn my back on you and walk out while you stand there trembling in your cut-off jean shorts and every ladyboy in there puts their head down like a submissive Aussie rat
        Ha ha lol.
        Your a funny man Shontae.
        Until next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          canelo 115-113

Round 1,2,3,6,10,11,12 for canelo

Rounds 11 and 6 were close but like all fight, canelo landed the better cleaner punches in those rounds, ggg missed a bunch and was held to only landid jabs... I thought canelo won.. Am ok with draw
          Tough to argue rnd 6 when the fighter himself even said he lost it!
          This is 5 months later after claiming he re-watched more than 10 times!
          Unfiltered Canelo Alvarez about #CaneloGGG2 (English Subs |
          make sports GIFs like this at MakeaGif

1:06 Mark

I've already posted gif's, but here you go again.
          Classic Fight: Canelo vs. Golovkin 1

You can listen for impact the punches had on the crowd & the announcers from any stream you wish. Please post some gifs showing Canelo landed harder, cleaner punches in round 11 than these. All you continue to do is post your biased opinion rather than showing any evidence to support your claims.

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
            Tough to argue rnd 6 when the fighter himself even said he lost it!
            This is 5 months later after claiming he re-watched more than 10 times!
            Unfiltered Canelo Alvarez about #CaneloGGG2 (English Subs |

1:06 Mark

I've already posted gif's, but here you go again.

You can listen for impact the punches had on the crowd & the announcers from any stream you wish. Please post some gifs showing Canelo landed harder, cleaner punches in round 11 than these. All you continue to do is post your biased opinion rather than showing any evidence to support your claims.
            I'm not doing all that, in the beginning of round canelo lands a clean straight right counter, at 1:21 of the round canelo lands the cleanest punch of the whole round by ejthrr fighter and then toward the end he landa a counter right uppercut to body while on the ropes... Please those three punches are better than anything ggg did all round.

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
              Canelo didn't throw a punch until :40sec into the fight, backpeddled the entire time & was outlanded 10/23 to 15/33 by Golovkin (both lowest outputs of the fight). Tough to land combinations when your opponent is straight running away. Golovkin had the ring generalship, effective aggression, not to mention he out-landed Saul by 50% in that opening round. Some people often score the 1st round poorly since the fight just started & they tend to go more with their preconceived notions until things start warming up.

Stop quoting compubox numbers as if they're accurate ffs. There is NO WAY golovkin landed 15 punches in round one. Half that number and you're close to the real number.

Also is there a reason you added a random clip of GGG swatting at air?
              Last edited by Sleeks; 09-12-2018, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Had GGG losing the Jacobs fight 7-5 and winning the Canelo fight 7-5.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  I'm not doing all that, in the beginning of round canelo lands a clean straight right counter, at 1:21 of the round canelo lands the cleanest punch of the whole round by ejthrr fighter and then toward the end he landa a counter right uppercut to body while on the ropes... Please those three punches are better than anything ggg did all round.
                  Actually GGG's underrated defense makes him turn his head away, so the impact isn't as great as first thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeks View Post
                    Also is there a reason you added a random clip of GGG swatting at air?
                    LOL! Everything with that guy is an encyclopedia, he is so dedicated trying to convince people that GGG was robbed, I swear it must be Abel Sanchez's account, no-one is that dedicated (or gay) to defend a man that has no relation to them whatsoever

Comment

Alright i'll post mine aswell. I keep my scorecards on the eyeonthering website...its a scoring website and they also keep up with predictions of its users and some discussions...y'all should check it out http://eyeonthering.com/boxing/genna...s-saul-alvarez

Round 1: 10-9 Canelo
                      Round 2: 10-9 Canelo
                      Round 3: 10-9 Canelo
                      Round 4: 10-9 GGG
                      Round 5: 10-9 GGG
                      Round 6: 10-9 GGG
                      Round 7: 10-9 GGG
                      Round 8: 10-9 GGG
                      Round 9: 10-9 GGG
                      Round 10: 10-9 Canelo
                      Round 11: 10-9 GGG
                      Round 12: 10-9 Canelo

115-113 GGG

Close (Swing) rounds: 1,3,6,11,12
                      Last edited by DuckAdonis; 09-13-2018, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X