Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Open To The Idea of Third Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After going life and death with the 37 year old and escaping with a very controversial decision that most thought he didn’t deserve, he should stay away from GGG and take Charlo because he’s undefeated, then Jacobs. GGG should be an absolute last resort even though that would generate more views than any other opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
      After going life and death with the 37 year old and escaping with a very controversial decision that most thought he didn’t deserve, he should stay away from GGG and take Charlo because he’s undefeated, then Jacobs. GGG should be an absolute last resort even though that would generate more views than any other opponent.
      Lol

Ggg has been figured out and tamed he’s old news.

Canelo will take out charlo if he gets passed guys like Jacobs next.

Comment

Jacobs, bjs, Paul smith. Chris eubank

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          So he is already afraid he will have to fight Callum, Ramirez or benavidez at 168.
          https://youtu.be/EsGNL9K5mUk

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
            https://youtu.be/EsGNL9K5mUk

Comment

This

This dirty bastard should go with d.Jacobs.

Comment

BigStomps AKA...I’d kick your a ss but Mom’s won’t let me out the house! They finally unbanned you maricon?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=phKe4peWFG8

Comment

as a fan I'd say canelo vs charlo but I understand the golovkin trilogy is more appealing revenue wise

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                    We dont need this fight again

it'll be another close match with a controversial decission

these two are too evenly matched

Canelo should fight Jacobs or go after one of the champs at 168
                    Not sure I've ever heard that rationale used for not wanting to see a rubber match. I personally like fights with evenly matched guys.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Jacobs, bjs, Paul smith. Chris eubank
                      Canelo beats all of these guys. He absolutely abuses Eubank.

Comment

Working...
                      X